Just ordered my new Compressor!!!

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
Just now placed the order for my new 80 gallon two stage craftsman professional compressor!!! Pretty excited to get it wired up in my garage so i can start blasting my cuda!!!!

Attachments

• shane is awesome two,.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 228
I have one almost just like that, but IndustrialAir 80gallon. It's probably the same thing. It's really great, works fantastic.

Oh yeah, it's gotta be the same exact thing. This is like mine, from Farm & Fleet. Exact same except for the gauge/outlet panel. Yeah, you'll like it a lot. I have no complaints about it. I have black pipe coming out the side outlet to 25 feet across ceiling then down to the filters, and a leader hose out one of the front outlets to a smaller filter set and a separate hose for air tools so I don't have oil in my clean air line. The thing works just great, a real powerhouse. You will not regret going this large.

Attachments

• 605035-80_gallon_2_stage_industrial_compressor.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 208
I got it from sears.com for 1199.00 with tax rverything came to like 1270.. Ive been wanting one for a loooooong time and i treated myself for my birthday!

Oh yeah, it's gotta be the same exact thing. This is like mine, from Farm & Fleet. Exact same except for the gauge/outlet panel. Yeah, you'll like it a lot. I have no complaints about it. I have black pipe coming out the side outlet to 25 feet across ceiling then down to the filters, and a leader hose out one of the front outlets to a smaller filter set and a separate hose for air tools so I don't have oil in my clean air line. The thing works just great, a real powerhouse. You will not regret going this large.

Glad to hear! I did alot of research before i bought it just bc i wanted quality and something thats gnna hold up to extended use i read alot of good things and spoke to a few ppl that had it they absolutely loved it so i went ahead and pulled the trigger!

-
Back