Just saw this on Craigslist

-
Looks like a car I would take on..lol.. like the color combo, 4 speed.

Not raced or abused but ran 120+ the day it was parked? Maybe that speedo's in kph?

It needs everything, maybe 2500 for the right person,....It'll need that in sheet metal just for a start...

It will take a brave soul to take this one on but hey as time goes on these "barn find" Muscle cars are becoming fewer and far between. A real 70 340 4speed Dart in the year 1990 for 2500? No, in the year 2012? You may not find another candidate in the future.

reason parked was front suspension but ran 120 mph. Must have been brave or crazy

The way it's sitting i would guess the left torsion bar mount rotted out?

Too bad.
That car isn't just rusty, it's rotted.
The price seems fair for how complete it is though.
I'll bet the engine is stuck.
I'll also bet it does get rebodied as well.

PS, THIS CAR WAS NEVER ABUSED OR RACED, DAILY DRIVER OF MOTHER OF TWO FOR 13 YEARS, LAST REGISTERED 1982, HAVE ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK FROM NYS DMV TO GET CAR BACK ON ROAD

ummmm.. look at the damn thing. who ever let it sit and forgot about it sure as hell abused the poor thing.. its a parts car now

True barn find. Leaky barn. All original, except the parts that were changed. Never raced or abused, never cared for either. But still, I want it. But, I need another disfunctional Mopar like I need an infected scrotum.

Shame , should be beat with a rubber hose for leaving it to rot !!!!!!!!! and factory headers. But on the other hand i would pay 2500 if i was very close.

it needs to be saved , granted its a rot box....one of my all time favorites though , @ least all the goodies are still there

-
Back