Just Saying Hey...

-

dartsixty7

Reaction score
Found this site by accident searching for a new windshield gasket for my 67 Dart 270 hardtop. Decided I liked what I saw and registered. I've been an avid Moparholic most of my life and have owned several A, B and E bodies. Currently own a 67 Dart 270 Hardtop, 273 V8, 904 auto. Just discovered the top of the windshield is leaking through and got the sound deadening material wet which caused my headliner to split. So now I need to replace or repair front gasket, unless I can find a new one, and also replace or repair the headline. I'm also a member of the local mopar club: Mopar Alley.

Dan in Silicon Valley

Will post pictures as soon as my brother returns my camera or sooner if I can locate any on my other computer.

Thanks for the welcom,

Dan in Silicon Valley

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Post your pics, we'd love to see your '67.

Another Socal welcome! i think i found this site for the same thing but for my 64 gt ht 273.

-Dave:burnout:

Welcome to FABO Dan, post pics when you can.

Here are a few links to windshield gaskets...

This one says they only sell 68 - 76, but I can't see why they don't include 67 Darts as well.

http://www.dantesparts.com/glassgaskets.html

Here's another from Year One,

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?cat=1

Come to think of it, this one discludes 67 as well.. is there a difference in windshield gaskets??

The 67 windshield is a one year only style if i am correct.

Since it's been asked, here's a picture of the 67 that I found on my computer. PapstXX, I was born in Frankfurt, so we're kinda fellow country men! I added the 72 sbp rallys and replaced the torn and worn front bench seat with one out of a 71 Scamp. It may not be correct but it gives headrests and was cheaper than having the original redone.

Dan in Silicon Valley

Attachments

• 1967 Dodge Dart II.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 77
-
Back