just so nun-ya think im anti 'merican

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
Just so nun-ya think im anti 'merican...or anything of that nature.. i thought i would post these pictures i have stored away for a long time.. i think its kinda cool..

and i know i know.. just look past the bowtie..
Sorry if this is too big of a thread but i figured people could just look if they havent seen it yet!

image00888.jpg

image00777.jpg

image00666.jpg

image00555.jpg

image00444.jpg

image00333.jpg

image00222.jpg

image00111.jpg

image0101010.jpg

image00999.jpg

image0111111.jpg

Well I am a born again proud armerican once agian now that the dems. are back in both houses. Hey I might even buy a new flag. I threw mine out in 2000 when Bushie got in-for real !

That's some awesome Artwork, air brushing... Must have 30k in the paint job. It not for us Moparians. We like to ride not look.. :headbang:

If anyone has seen this thing in person, you can respect the work on it even MORE! It was at the Detroit Autorama a couple years ago and is just INCREDIBLE! :) The interior alone has countless TV's, the whole frame is chrome... I could go on!

Found a few of my pics from Autorama.. sorry about the lighting, it was indoors with a lotta people. Hard to get a good shot! Oh, and it's not just a show vehicle... it does get driven as the headers had the blueish burned in hue to them...

Awww crap.. sorry about the size guys... I'll get them resized when I get home from work...

auto_rama_112.jpg

auto_rama_113.jpg

auto_rama_114.jpg

auto_rama_115.jpg

yep, saw that at one of our shows, heck of a truck. whished I had al that money wrapped up in a quality mopar.

-
Back