Just some cool promotional videos from the '70's

-
Frankly, it's not much "less hokey" lately. I HATED the stupid "That thing got a hemi" ads

Frankly, it's not much "less hokey" lately. I HATED the stupid "That thing got a hemi" ads
I hate the whole ohh stunt drivers guess its a dodge commercial but then again im still bitter from the whole dart rerelease that was trash car.

Sorry if you like them thats fine but they released the charger and challenger and i liked them just fine but the dart looked like a neon or really ant other car of that size made hy any company and was a hige dissapointement to me.

It is a bit of time to watch them, but they are kinda funny! It does show how different it was back then. I got a kick out of the cigarette in Johnny's hand and in the ashtray. Does that mean they were promoting smoking as cool?!?!?!

Rich woodgrain trim! Funny how the Sebrings molded armrest is highlighted while the Vega/Pinto's is pooh-poohed. An overall good marketing video, wonder if they sat the buyers in front of the B/W TV and made them sit through it while the salesman was outside taking a smoke break.

Rich woodgrain trim! Funny how the Sebrings molded armrest is highlighted while the Vega/Pinto's is pooh-poohed. An overall good marketing video, wonder if they sat the buyers in front of the B/W TV and made them sit through it while the salesman was outside taking a smoke break.
Outside having a smoke break?
Not in those days!
I remember when i was a kid, people smoked freely almost anywhere they wanted to including theaters, restaurants, grocery stores, and even hospitals.
My teachers in school smoked in their offices for crying out loud!

-
Back