Just stumbled in...

-

wsuwrhr

The Masheenist.
Reaction score
Long time Mopar nut here.

I think I own seven right now, and three previous Dodge powered motorhomes. I have a dog named Mopar, and another named Hemi. I think I qualify as a Mopar nut.

I have been lusting over getting a '69 Dart and I finally picked one up last weekend.

I was looking around for a Hemi hood for it and I stumbled on this site.

"Happy to be here."

:burnout:

Brian

Welcome to FABO Brian. Sounds like you have bitten by the Mopar bug for sure. Post some pics of your herd when you get a chance. toolmanmike

Welcome to here Brian :glasses7:
Great to have you join and jump in to enjoy this great site :cheers:
You sound like a neighbor I wish I had :D Enjoy sir .. memike

meet Victoria :glasses7:

Attachments

• Victoria 7.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 116
Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net, Brian. Great to have you here!
I understand your lust. My first Mopar was a '69 340 Swinger that I wish I still had. You know that story I bet. Currently in the middle of the build on my "new" '69 Dart project.
We'll have to compare notes since I'm also here in SoCal.
Again, welcome!

Welcome to FABO! I would stay away from the "stop in for a cup of coffee" morning thread. Getting to be too many Moderators and nut cases! Isn't that right Memike and Toolman Mike? See you around!

My old man worked for Dodge in LA for years and later worked closer to home. I have been around Dodges my whole life.:prayer::prayer:

Mopars I currently have:

'65 Convertible 273 Valiant I have had since highschool that I put a 360 in.
'69 Dodge Dart
'74 Honda Sprint flatbottom with an alloy aspirated INDY 547 wedge.
'76 Anthony Jet with an iron 440
'76 W100 4WD with a 383
'04 PT Cruiser 2.4 GT Turbo II
'06 Dodge Magnum SRT

I believe it is sickness.

welcome! sounds like a nice herd!
glad you found your coveted 69. pics please!

She is special to me, but nothing special, just a base model Swinger 6cyl auto.

I am doing a GTS clone with a 550 inch alloy INDY, 833 and 8-3/4 with license plates, maybe a wing and wheelie bars. :)

Brian

Welcome to FABO! I would stay away from the "stop in for a cup of coffee" morning thread. Getting to be too many Moderators and nut cases! Isn't that right Memike and Toolman Mike? See you around!

Like you :glasses7: I like that thread :coffee2:

Welcome to a great site! Your avatar looks like a dog with multi-colored dread locks..

So, is that Mopar or Hemi in your avatar pic?

That is Mopar. The best dog I have ever had. I have had her since early 2001. She is still healthy, but getting up there. I am thankful she has been with us so long. I am saddened that I know she is at the tail end.

Hemi is a pain in the *** but my daughter loves him to death.

Brian

-
Back