Just wanted to introduce myself

-

christopher.brandon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community. I just picked up my first A body a couple months ago and I am learning as I go. I own a 1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham with a Slant Six. The car is originally from San Diego, CA where my father picked it up and brought it to Michigan where I bought it from him. It now resides with me down in Fort Hood, TX and is my every day driver. The car has 34,000 original miles and is all original. I just became affiliated with the Plymouth Owners Club and am a member of the Lone Star Region. She needs a little TLC, but for all intent and purposes she looks good for her age! If anyone has any helpful information I would welcome it very much! I am sure I will fill the message boards with questions as my knowledge about the mechanics of a Plymouth is very limited.

I'm from around Temple area. If you need any parts I may have some available. I have various pieces and parts off of Dusters.

welcome welcome I am in love with the 1973-1976 mopar A bodys

I'm from around Temple area. If you need any parts I may have some available. I have various pieces and parts off of Dusters.

You are just down the road then. I am living out in Killeen...The decent part that is :lol:. I am just learning my car and getting ready to go to Iraq has definately hindered my ability to tinker with her.

Here are a couple Pics of the Valiant. I will post more as soon as I can.

100_1437.jpg

100_1444.jpg

Welcome, that's a very clean and plush looking Valiant, will be cool to see more pics!

Welcome to A Bodies, Thank you for your service and that is a great looking Valiant.

What a CLEAN car. Good Luck in Iraq and keep us posted on your tour. Thanks again for your service to protect all of us.

-
Back