Just wanted to say thanks

-

340six

Reaction score
Well it has been a whole week now since the Nurosurgen operated.
My cervical column was compressed to the point I had poralissis(sp?) To the point I had lost almost all feeling from.the waist down. And had almost lost all the ability to walk.
Both arms numb, both hands major loss of strength and dexterity.
Hands also feel like bro g shocked 24/7.
And 24/7 pain in Neck like stabbed by knife.with 24/7 head ache

Now I can feel my feet, do what I am going to make a stretch and call walk with help.
And type with one finger.
Do know how much is permanent nerve damage till after recovering
May recover for 4 months and get another surgery. Don't know for 4 months.
Or of all goes well 9 to 12 months recovery from just the 1st surgery.
So wanted to thank the crew of misfits here who said they and their famlied would pray, emailed, texted and called me. The list of member's who have done so is very long.
Between here, Moparts and a, firearms website I moderate it was unreal the amount of support I received. Many offering to personally come and do whatever was needed.
signed by the one finger typist .

Great to hear you've improved already in only a week. Keep working hard to maximize the results with whatever therapy you're doing.

Glad it worked out for you, I had mine done 7 - 8 months ago.

Had my lower back done four months ago.

You hang in there Kevin! You're one of the toughest guys I've never had the privilege of shaking hands with. I truly admire you because you NEVER give up. You've endured Katrina, cancer and all kinds of stuff and you have never thrown your hands up and quit. Keep on keepin on dude!

:thumbsup:

Careful with that type of surgery DO NOT over do anything!!!!! Healing comes slow. Yes modern medicine has made great strides but doctor knows best! GOOD LUCK

Careful with that type of surgery DO NOT over do anything!!!!! Healing comes slow. Yes modern medicine has made great strides but doctor knows best! GOOD LUCK
Yes that's the plan. Gonna be hard but gotta just put everything on thr back burner.
3 weeks ago I was literally in the car being rushed to the ER when get this.... the 3rd FedEx truck of the day was bringing me everything I needed as well as the backorder things I had waited on for a long time. Was even going to leave the 430 years in and order up a Gear Venders
[Soup Nazi]
No 422six new exhasust etc. come back one year [/Soup Nazi]

Glad you are on the mend. Be careful. I've had a "bad " back for years. Ive been procrastinating but curious about an inversion table. Anything to decompress the spine. I dont trust hanging from shop rafters lol.
Be well, +ve thoughts.

Glad you are on the mend. Be careful. I've had a "bad " back for years. Ive been procrastinating but curious about an inversion table. Anything to decompress the spine. I dont trust hanging from shop rafters lol.
Be well, +ve thoughts.
Inversion tables don’t work, get the surgery, it’s a piece of cake. It’s the best surgery I ever had besides having my neck fused.

Do what you're told.
Don't do stupid things.
Do prescribed PT.
Repeat as instructed.

AND GET BETTER!!!

I'm not at that point yet of needing surgery fortunately. I've read the benefits of decompressing the spine for a short period. I've read a couple articles where 2 minutes in one twice a day is good. There are pros n cons to them. If u have high BP or hypertension be careful.
Inversion tables don’t work, get the surgery, it’s a piece of cake. It’s the best surgery I ever had besides having my neck fused.

Sending thoughts of Healing Light to shine down. Do what they say & take it slow. Get well soon!

-
Back