just wanted to show off my new 64 dart

-
Currently running 15x8s all around on my '64 with 225/50 tires. I wish I could find a pair of 245/50s for the rear.

The best way to describe the look w/ original 13" wheels is "dumpy", but I'm not a purist. You might actually go faster in a 1/4" mile with smaller wheels (higher effective gear ratio, less rotating inertia), but they sure look like a grandma car. The Dukes would never been seen with them.

I had 13" bias ply tires on my car when I got it and 9" drums...yep it's a GT. Disk brakes, 14" radial tires and a sway bar really helped this car out. I still have 9" drums on the rear but I have the parts to upgrade it.

Beautiful car, congrats, enjoy it! This is my daily driver, "Mrs.Landy", putting slots on made all the difference in the world.

the more pictures i see of 64 darts the more i love them. nice cars guys.

Nice car, could'nt help but notice that it is a post car! What drive train did it come with? I have one that looks like it, just not as new on the paint. I wish you well on the build.

I have a 63, 64, and 65 darts..... I like them all... the 64 is getting close to final paint!

that's the 65 dart in the hillbilly paint booth!!? Ha

Attachments

• 100_1242.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_1246.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 143
I made several local car shows (not done yet). Slowly getting trim on. First time out with the Sebring convertible power seat. 225 70 14 on rear.

Gotta love the '64's though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 97
This daily driver was at a local car show! 63?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 111
-
Back