Keep My Family in Your Thoughts.

-
I will say A SPECIAL pray for your grandfather as well as for your family in this time of pain in your hearts just remember when he leaves us he will be in a better place and no longer in PAIN

MY prayers and love are with you all

Last night my grandpa was requesting a beer. Grandma said no. He is refusing to eat the baby food like stuff they are feeding him.

Hi Abody, our prayers here go out to you and your family. May as well let him have a beer. I helped a girffriend at the time watch her mom and dad both pass away. He wanted scotch, and she wanted rye(whisky), IMO let them have it. God bless!

Steve

Hi Abody, our prayers here go out to you and your family. May as well let him have a beer. I helped a girffriend at the time watch her mom and dad both pass away. He wanted scotch, and she wanted rye(whisky), IMO let them have it. God bless!

Steve

I agree,at this point is it going to make a difference?My DAd was the same,we gave some things he wasn't supposed to have but it really didn't make any difference and he was a little bit happier because of it. Stay strong ABB.

Sneak a cold one to his room and give it to him and enjoy his pleasure of having one, Wait you are not there!! Tell a family member to take Grandma out for coffee or something and let Granddad enjoy a simple request .
I bet at his age and life of giving and being a husband/father/grandpa and a friend to allot of folks he deserves it
God bless you and all the family ABodyBetty

My prayers are out for you grandfather and family.

My mother is also declining rapidly. As of now, she can no longer even eat a full meal and we as a family have arranged for hospice care when no one can be there. What mom wants, mom gets including candy and beer even though the docs said no. She wants to enjoy her last days on earth and we as a family have decided to honor her wishes. :)

Let him have a beer. I'd be mad as hell if I was dying and was refused such a simple pleasure. :) God Bless him and your family and may you all have the strength to endure in this hardest of times.

Sincerely,
Joe

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able, but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." A way to escape, that is, a way out, not necessarily relief, but power to be able to bear the testing (Philippians 4:13).

Hello ABodyBetty.
I am very sorry to hear this, My Prayers for you and your family!! Your grandfather, grandmother and your family are in our thoughts.And definitely I'll pray that your Grandfather feels the peace of God. Keep post continue.

Hello ABodyBetty.
I am very sorry to hear this, My Prayers for you and your family!! Your grandfather, grandmother and your family are in our thoughts.And definitely I'll pray that your Grandfather feels the peace of God. Keep post continue.

Welcome to FABO!!!!!!

I feel your pain. I've recently been through the same thing with my grandmother this past fall. Let him have the beer if that's what he wants. Trust me when I say, at this point, it will do more good than you know. It sounds like your grandfather is in good hands. Having a family to care for him is the most important thing right now.

Today they were going to install an I.V in his arm that went up to his neck. He also had such bad heart pains they put him on morphine. My grandfather said to call his sisters because he wasn't leaving the hospital. No beer yet either. Grandma still saying no and won't let anyone sneak it in.

I just got a call from my sis and they have called all the family in. So it doesn't look good. Today he was swelled up and they don't know why. I just have to sit here and wait. Can't run down there because it is to far. The good thing is I am off for 2 weeks and don't have to worry about taking time off.

Just got a phone call today and my grandpa passed away today at 2:10. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts.

Sorry to hear that your Grandpa passed.
We will kept you and your Grandma in thoughts and prayers

May he rest in peace........Prayers sent for your family :angel2:

-
Back