Ketchup enhances most things.....

Ketchup makes it better ?

• Yes, now pass it please!

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Yuk, no thanks

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
-
you know when you go back home to St John's the food is 10 times better than anything you'll get out in yuck Oma...

That may be. I haven't eaten in St. John's in probably 15-18 years. The last time I ate there was a Mexican joint on Lombard and St. Louis and it was real, real good.

Ketchup on steak !! ....you need a better cut of meat.. I don't like ketchup on anything. French fries with a sprinkle of vinegar, hot dog mustard or hot sauce, burgers mayo, the only time I use it is cooking when I make goulash or meatloaf.

This thread PROVES I'm the only normal guy on FABO.

French fries get Thousand Island dressing.

Anything else is straight Marxism.

Ketchup on steak !! ....you need a better cut of meat.. I don't like ketchup on anything. French fries with a sprinkle of vinegar, hot dog mustard or hot sauce, burgers mayo, the only time I use it is cooking when I make goulash or meatloaf.
Vinegar, boy that ain't right

Last edited:
Ketchup is for burgers only, it ruins a good steak or anything else.
If you don't like the taste of food, just add ketchup. it don't even taste good with fries.

Ketchup is for burgers only, it ruins a good steak or anything else.
If you don't like the taste of food, just add ketchup. it don't even taste good with fries.
if you like ketchup... just find a favorable food to dip in it. Like adding crackers to soup :)

Ketchup vs Catsup..... whats the diff ?
Just the spelling.

“The H. J. Heinz Company began producing ketchup in 1876. They originally referred to their product as catsup, but switched the name to ketchup in the 1880s to stand out. Eventually, ketchup became the standard spelling in the industry and among consumers, though you can still find catsup named products sprinkled across the U.S.”

One of our boys loves ketchup. He has a shirt that says "I put ketchup on my ketchup."

Ketchup on a steak is just wrong, I went out with a girl once who put ketchup on lobster, what an idiot.
I used to put it on eggs, but now I opt for salsa or Sriracha.
Just a touch on mac & cheese is good too

:)

DSCN2709.JPG

Don't be afraid to put that ketchup on your spaghetti. It will do nothing but enhance it.

The race continues

Of course, you can do a shortcut for the ketchup apple pie...

56F58633-40AB-460A-873C-ADFBEEBC26FA.jpeg

Posts 94-97 are just wrong. I love cake, but that's just molesting a perfectly good desert.

Yup, just wrong. I'm not sure even 318WR could like that.

-
Back