Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
-
Ketchup is for 5 things...
French fries
Hotdogs, only w/mustard as well.
Hamburgers
Meatloaf
Cube steak fried in flour n butter w/pepper.

Period.

I have seen ketchup misused many times, steaks...eggs...potatoes...yuck.

Btw good steaks need no sauce.

This thread PROVES I'm the only normal guy on FABO.
YR has been hitting the hippie lettuce again...
Toke.gif
For sure. She would have been your perfect match (other than the super hot bromance you have with Jpar of course).
Of course you're perfect match would be Hillary Clinton as both of you lost the race...:poke:...
(How's that for taking off the gloves..):lol:...

does she chop up an onion first? Does she chop some garlic? Italian seasoning? A little mixture of medium sausage and ground beef??..
Italian seasoning, mushrooms, sometimes onion, sometimes meatballs, but I'm not fussy. I over eat every time she makes it. Today no meat or onions, but dipping that garlic bread in there.... UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Italian seasoning, mushrooms, sometimes onion, sometimes meatballs, but I'm not fussy. I over eat every time she makes it. Today no meat or onions, but dipping that garlic bread in there.... UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I'm sure it tastes exactly like it looks..
Boiling ketchup....

It's actually pretty good. Europeans do it rather than ketchup, at least they did in 1970-71.
Mayo on fries is like warm potato salad. German in origin and adopted across Europe particularly in Belgium where potato fries were first created.

It is also a very popular way for people in the Southern US to eat fries.

I prefer fries with mayo over any other condiment.

I always say, don’t knock it unless you have tried it.

A lot of opinions here seem to be judge first before trying. I like to do the opposite, try first and then decide if I like it...and don’t judge others that have a different opinion AFTER they have tried it.

Mayo on fries is like warm potato salad. German in origin and adopted across Europe particularly in Belgium where potato fries were first created.

A lot of opinions here seem to be judge first before trying. I like to do the opposite, try first and then decide if I like it...and don’t judge others that have a different opinion AFTER they have tried it.
I'll try new foods if they look appetizing. IF they don't, they just don't make it in my mouth. Now, for dipping fries in mayo? I'd spare one fry for the tasting.

I'll try new foods if they look appetizing. IF they don't, they just don't make it in my mouth. Now, for dipping fries in mayo? I'd spare one fry for the tasting.
Well, if you try it and decide you don’t like it...you have earned the right to say so.

Like I always say...If you don’t try it, you haven’t earned the right to have an opinion about it.

Lots of food looks unappetizing...but actually tastes great...and ingredients don’t tell you what the taste of the actual dish will be.

I lived in Alabama when young and hated grits from the first time I tried them in about 1963.
In 1989 or so I was in Tenn. and was served grits with my meal. I thought hey it's been year I'll give them another try. So I tried a little with syrup, it was a no go. Tried a little with differant jellys again a no go.
The waitress came back to the table after a little while. She said try a little ketchup on it. So I did, I thought it was a weird idea though. But boy was it good. I couldn't believe it.
I've never tried it again though.

Didn’t read all the replies, but........Ranch dressing became the new ketchup in the 90’s for me! Fries in Ranch rocks! Mix it with ketchup for Ranchup and it’s new venture again! Yes I put ketchup on hotdogs. Ketchup in potroast is the bomb. And of course on grilled cheese goes without saying. :)

Well, if you try it and decide you don’t like it...you have earned the right to say so.

Like I always say...If you don’t try it, you haven’t earned the right to have an opinion about it.

Lots of food looks unappetizing...but actually tastes great...and ingredients don’t tell you what the taste of the actual dish will be.

Hows about a warm bowl of gravy with a hair in it?

Would you have to try it before you earned the right to have an opinion?

mayo on fries is good. vinegar OK. Milkshakes and fries go good together, so dip em in if you like.lol
I like to try new foods. But putting tomatoes in my cake and ice cream just doesn't appeal to me. Is it horrible? Perhaps not. And while it may be palatable, just seams so unnecessary. Most likely making it less enjoyable for me. I'd probably take a taste. 'Yep, that's good'... and grab something else.

I lived in Alabama when young and hated grits from the first time I tried them in about 1963.
In 1989 or so I was in Tenn. and was served grits with my meal. I thought hey it's been year I'll give them another try. So I tried a little with syrup, it was a no go. Tried a little with differant jellys again a no go.
The waitress came back to the table after a little while. She said try a little ketchup on it. So I did, I thought it was a weird idea though. But boy was it good. I couldn't believe it.
SEE???? NEVER DOUBT KETCHUP!!!! Day saver every time! :)

Didn’t read all the replies, but........Ranch dressing became the new ketchup in the 90’s for me! Fries in Ranch rocks! Mix it with ketchup for Ranchup and it’s new venture again! Yes I put ketchup on hotdogs. Ketchup in potroast is the bomb. And of course on grilled cheese goes without saying. :)
My wife will use ranch dressing as well at times.

BWAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

LOL. When I was 15 I worked in a grocery store. My boss was awesome. One of the nicest people I've ever met. His wife was really nice too and the two kids they had were exceptional.

He liked me and asked me to help him split and stack some wood. No problem. He's says meet me at my house, we'll get breakfast and get started. I though he was taking me out but his wife made breakfast. With grits. I never had them and I did not like them. But everything else was great so I ate the grits anyway.

Then I went into the army. In basic I was so hungry I could eat my own nasty shorts. So at breakfast I tried grits. I'm thinking what have I been missing?? Must be the greasy army cooks make it. YUM YUM.

Once I was done with the army and came back home I tried them again. NASTY. Straight NASTY. I'm thinking WTH? Uncle Sam has a secret recipie. To this day I've tried probably 20 different ways to eat grits. All NASTY.

Just one of those things.

You are just being a dumb ***...hair isn’t a food ingredient. You might have just as well said rocks or wood chips in a recipe. Get real.

You are just being a dumb ***...hair isn’t a food ingredient. You might have just as well said rocks or wood chips in a recipe. Get real.

It was said in humor, and your opinion of me is just that your opinion. Maybe like food you should get to know someone a little better before you earn the right.
Anyhow, think what you want , I simply don't care.

-
Back