Ketchup enhances most things.....

Ketchup makes it better ?

• Yes, now pass it please!

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Yuk, no thanks

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
-
It was said in humor, and your opinion of me is just that your opinion. Maybe like food you should get to know someone a little better before you earn the right.
Anyhow, think what you want , I simply don't care.
Neither do I. Next time you mean humor, maybe you should make it clear with an emoji expressing your emotion.

Neither do I.

See we already have something in common. [This is humor]

Next time you mean humor, maybe you should make it clear with an emoji expressing your emotion.

I think most people got it, I thought the whole thread was for entertainment.
I have no idea how to do them smiley face things [this part is serious]

Neither do I. Next time you mean humor, maybe you should make it clear with an emoji expressing your emotion.
When someone uses name-calling I think a lack of intelligence and when people use physical threats on this forum see it as a major weakness...
No room for it around here at all..

I think most people got it, I thought the whole thread was for entertainment.
I have no idea how to do them smiley face things [this part is serious]
I don't think anyone actually cares if somebody uses ketchup or not.... LOL But this journey has been fun... :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

318wr prefers ketchup over everything, including gravy. Lol
Now just a minute!!!!!!! I smother my potatoes in gravy, and I dip my biscuits right in there, and I'll even pour a little gravy on my roast beef too, ...... And biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite breakfast...

When someone uses name-calling I think a lack of intelligence and when people use physical threats on this forum see it as a major weakness...
No room for it around here at all..

I honestly wasn't trying to start anything. Name calling doesn't affect me at all, in fact when directed at me I often find it funny. The people I work around the most are mercilous, you got to have thick skin.

In my best Forrest Gump voice....." Thats all I've got to say about that."

I am overdue for a snack.......... now back to our regularly scheduled program

Now just a minute!!!!!!! I smother my potatoes in gravy, and I dip my biscuits right in there, and I'll even pour a little gravy on my roast beef too, ...... And biscuits and gravy is one of my favorite breakfast...

I like my biscuits and gravy with a couple slices of tomato on top.

If a steak is so bad that you need to A-1 or Heinz 57 on it, ketchup ain't going to hurt it either.
You should also reconsider ordering a steak from that place in the future.
As for hot dogs and corn dogs, ketchup and onions! Actually, I'm from Cincinnati, so if a hot dog is what's for lunch, then I prefer Skyline, onions and cheese.
You folks can keep the mustard. I can't stand the taste of it.
As for fries, I prefer BBQ sauce. I also like tarter sauce with fries too. It's the same as mayo, just with the addition of the sweet pickle relish it.
But I learned in the Army, ketchup will make an otherwise horrible meal edible.

I've had very good, tender steaks flavored awesome! Didn't need ketchup, but I'm still waiting for that steak that isn't better with ketchup :D I've had steaks in several states, all kinds of steak houses, etc etc

Might I recommend a different quality of meat if you have to smother it in ketchup? Maybe step up to prime choice beef. It costs more, but it has excellent flavour. Cook it right, and you can cut it with a fork.

Dont blame us Canucks for these horrible tasting things. Not a fan.
Salt and vinegar are good.

0006041001777.jpg

I've had very good, tender steaks flavored awesome! Didn't need ketchup, but I'm still waiting for that steak that isn't better with ketchup :D I've had steaks in several states, all kinds of steak houses, etc etc
So you're on a mission to insult every Steakhouse in the United States..

I don't care WHO you are, if I put Ketchup on my steak and somebody cries that's their problem
I wouldn't waste a good steak on you...
I would just spoil a $1 pack of spaghetti noodles and hand you a bottle of ketchup...
We both be happy....

I wouldn't waste a good steak on you...
I would just spoil a $1 pack of spaghetti noodles and hand you a bottle of ketchup...
We both be happy....
I've had GREAT steaks that didn't need ketchup, just taste better with it :)

-
Back