• Yuk, no thanks

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
-
th?id=OIP.jpg

Ketchup in this house :lol:
Salsa works on pretty much anything.
Mix it with Mayo, hamburger dressing.
I spose if ya put it in a blender you could squeeze it out of a Ketchup bottle :lol:

So I guess the next question is,
What I find funny about this topic, is people telling other people what they better like for food going into their mouth. If you take a bite, and it taste good, and if you add ketchup and it taste better, is a guy supposed to lie and say "oh yeah, it's better without the ketchup". LOL.
I guess the real question is, how do you have that steak you're putting ketchup on, cooked?
I'm not even going to lie, people who eat steaks so rare that the moo is still in them, gross me or out. I good at medium to med well. If it comes back to well, I treat it like a hamburger. at that point and then, yeah, ketchup aint going to hurt it.

I guess the real question is, how do you have that steak you're putting ketchup on, cooked?
I'm not even going to lie, people who eat steaks so rare that the moo is still in them, gross me or out. I good at medium to med well. If it comes back to well, I treat it like a hamburger. at that point and then, yeah, ketchup aint going to hurt it.
Medium well..... :)

When I was a kid and I get to the steakhouse I order a rare cold in the middle...:thumbsup:..

When I was a kid and I get to the steakhouse I order a rare cold in the middle...:thumbsup:..
I hope you grew out of that!
You do know what Creutzfedlt-Jakob Disease is?

When I was a kid, I'd drink milk pretty much from the teat. When I got older, I realized why we pasteurized and homogenized our milk before we shipped it.

Eating raw steak is a bad thing! In fact, I'm not allowed to donate blood because when I was stationed in Germany, I "may have been" exposed to the mad cow prion.

Ketchup gets more replies than tape measure talk. Guess you can't measure your way to people's hearts LOL

Last edited:
I married a Finnish girl from Michigan’s upper peninsula. They put ketchup on everything, so my daughter follows in those footsteps. My son and I are “trolls”, slang for Michiganders who live below the Mackinaw Bridge, and we prefer gravy on the same meals as the girls use ketchup.

for the record, I don’t like steak sauce on a steak, but I do put hot sauce on mine, and just about everything else.

I married a Finnish girl from Michigan’s upper peninsula. They put ketchup on everything, so my daughter follows in those footsteps. My son and I are “trolls”, slang for Michiganders who live below the Mackinaw Bridge, and we prefer gravy on the same meals as the girls use ketchup.

for the record, I don’t like steak sauce on a steak, but I do put hot sauce on mine, and just about everything else.
I love gravy and ketchup!!! LOL Love the U.P.

Ketchup on some things-sure.
My most unusual combo is cabbage rolls and ketchup. My wife prefers sour cream.
And HP sauce (for us Canadians!) for dipping grilled cheese sandwiches.

snapshotimagehandler_1053991376.jpeg

-
Back