Kidney stones???? Suck!

-
A couple months ago My Wife couldn't get hers passed...She had to go to the Hospital twice and they used a sonic wave treatment to break em up into smaller bits so they would pass.

A couple months ago My Wife couldn't get hers passed...She had to go to the Hospital twice and they used a sonic wave treatment to break em up into smaller bits so they would pass.
I'm giving it the weekend before I do something about it.

I wanted to name my stone when it finally hit the screen, couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl!

Well at least this morning I don't have the chills or a fever! That is one hell of an improvement. Now if I could pass this Ninja throwing star, life would be great

Had one Friday, bad lower back pain, ER, CT scan, 5mm, home, picked up meds (never got to them), drank 5 gallons of water - plop - pain gone, back to the couch to watch the final minutes of the Xavier/Creighton game! Docs said "push-the-fluids," it worked for me! Good luck with yours.

Damn you. Still fighting mine. I'm glad you got rid of it. I've drank more damn water this week than I drink in a year!

I had to get one busted in 2013. It was a 9mm! I thought I would die before that thing got to my bladder! That's where it was when they busted it with the master blaster. I passed 3 pieces a few days later. My urologist said I had 4 more smaller ones in my kidneys. Said to drink nothing but water with fresh lemons squeezed in it. I laid it to the lemon water, and they must have passed. I went back for my 6 months checkup, and the ones he saw were gone....and I never felt them leave! Been back to him once a year ever since, and no signs of stones in the x rays. I only drink 2 things....a few cups of morning coffee, and water with lemon. I almost wouldn't wish kidney stones on Hillary or Obama! Hey....I said ALMOST! :eek:

Beer too old to drink- never.

I had a stone a couple years ago.

Went to the ER about 11:30 with a pillow between my legs and a vomit bucket.

Was there until abut 6:00.

Once we knew for sure what it was, the psychological factor allowed the pain to be more bearable.

Had Delotid (?) in the ER, but only got big tylenol to go (assholes).

Lemon juice, the "reallemon" kind, and cider vinegar. Couple shots a day, plus a half a shot of olive oil.

No need to mix them, that's awful.

I also requested "service" from my wife and she was happy to do it :)

With all that....I actually never felt it pass.

Been there done that passed a few from 5mm to 8mm. Now I drink a Lot of water!
Flushed the last few threw without even knowing. Seriously Lits of water.
96-128 ounces before leaving work for the day. Usually another 32-64 when I get home now.
Might be worth having the stone analyzed. Could help you avoid what's causing them.
Hope you figure it out and pass it soon. Wouldn't wish these on anyone who isn't a politician....

Been there done that passed a few from 5mm to 8mm. Now I drink a Lot of water!
Flushed the last few threw without even knowing. Seriously Lits of water.
96-128 ounces before leaving work for the day. Usually another 32-64 when I get home now.
Might be worth having the stone analyzed. Could help you avoid what's causing them.
Hope you figure it out and pass it soon. Wouldn't wish these on anyone who isn't a politician....
I agree mostly, I wouldn't wish these on anyone except a Liberal Politician! LOL

I must have passed it , for now. I have an appointment to see the Urologist on the 22nd. Today was a great day. and spent it with the love of my life, Yup worked on the 68 Barracuda!

Did you see it? When I passed mine, I was peeing and it kind of stopped. Didn't hurt, but there was a clog for a second or 2.....then it started and CLINK, CLINK, CLINK! Passed the 3 pieces that used to be one big stone. You may have passed it, or it might be in your bladder. Glad you feel better and had a good day!

No I didn't see them. I just know I haven't had the kidney pains. They may be in my bladder, I don't know.

-
Back