kinda disappointed in you guys

-
Something almost everyone is guilty of at one time or another, typing some words without fully thinking about the result...

The original poster, who was frustrated,

The other members piling on with 'smart' comments,

sometimes we are quick on the draw with posting something, and we are just wasting bullets, and not being what FABO is all about.:goodman:

Something almost everyone is guilty of at one time or another, typing some words without fully thinking about the result...

The original poster, who was frustrated,

The other members piling on with 'smart' comments,

sometimes we are quick on the draw with posting something, and we are just wasting bullets, and not being what FABO is all about.:goodman:

X2.

lets move on. doesnt really look good on us, bashing on this dude. so he was frustrated a little bit, and needed expedited opinions/advice, as he was prolly stressing about the situation...

anyways, cheers.

Better he lash out at us instead of the wife and kids, troubleshooting problems has brought the best out of all of us.

Why did I just read this thread???

Must be like passing an accident on the highway .............. rubber necking to see what all the excitement is I guess.

Well you know what they say about curiosity :D You just thought someone was is dire need of something and had to see if you could help out.....thats just what makes you the great person that you are. Hope you're having a great day Leanna.

Well you know what they say about curiosity :D You just thought someone was is dire need of something and had to see if you could help out.....thats just what makes you the great person that you are. Hope you're having a great day Leanna.

Craig, after playing some VERY much needed catch-up today (and 33 PMs still to go) I saw this ... and boy do I feel like an *** now. :-D

HawaiiDuster said:
Re Auto Enthusiast ..... Just was wondering if you ever got the magazines is sent. I sent it before I left for Hawaii so I hope it made it to you.

Craig

Yes, they're here hon, as are more from a few others. Thank you so much for helping me out in my moment of dire need. :-D < hug > Ya'll went above and beyond the call and several proper thanks are on my To Do List. (That's why all that stuff is stacked up on my desk right now. lol No rest for the wicked.)

Anyway, sorry about the hijack. Back to our regular programming. :D :D :D

Why did I just read this thread???

Must be like passing an accident on the highway .............. rubber necking to see what all the excitement is I guess.
x3 this was nuts i seen this post when he 1st posted it i knew it was not going to be good any way i hope hes got his thing fixed and in a better mood but in all that i didnt see him say a word mybe he left

The OP actually PMed me and I think we got him on the right track. He said he found a blue wire "around the back of the engine" sounds like he's getting somewhere now.

-
Back