Kudos from SoCal

-
Reaction score
Great site everyone! :thumbrig:

1969 Dodge Dart Custom
Grandma Grocery Getter with slant 6
about to receive an 8-1/4 rear end and front disc suspension from 74 duster donor. 318 V8 is also waiting in the wings.

Couldn't ask for a better Christmas Present!

69 dart 1.jpg.jpg

Okay, so grandma had some difficulty parking it when her eyesight went south. And how about that gold color? Makes me long for those avacado green kitchen appliances all over again.

The yellow 70 Dart in the background was totalled on 11/16. Its supplying the suspension, brakes, and 318 V8.

Looks like my car only mine is not Gold its Brown. At least thats what the guy I bought it from told me

68 Dart.JPG

G'day neighbor.

See ya on the street.

Great site everyone! :thumbrig:

1969 Dodge Dart Custom
Grandma Grocery Getter with slant 6
about to receive an 8-1/4 rear end and front disc suspension from 74 duster donor. 318 V8 is also waiting in the wings.

Couldn't ask for a better Christmas Present!

Looks like a super clean Dart. Hope to see it up a Spring Fling.

We'll have a lot of FABO members there. Great place to find parts for your project and have a good time with great Mopar people.

Flyers and reg forms are now online. www.cpwclub.com

Sorry to hear about you 70 Dart.

Welcome Mike, Nice looking 69 dart.
I hope you ejoye this geat site.

Welcome aboard. I've seen that color on a Barracuda also. I call it Mabellene beige. Ilike it though. It's different without begging for attention like the high impact colors do.

Welcome aboard. I've seen that color on a Barracuda also. I call it Mabellene beige. Ilike it though. It's different without begging for attention like the high impact colors do.
RedFish - A mopar in high impact never begs for attention - it just comes naturally!!!

Nice looking 'grandma's dart'! Have fun with it.
- from another '69 Dart owner just a bit north of ya' in the OC

RedFish - A mopar in high impact never begs for attention - it just comes naturally!!!
I can't argue with that I'm just saying you can't park your sub-lime whatever in front of the titty bar less God and everybody sees it.
Ever had to ride a bus to visit a girlfriend ? LOL
I had a Gremlin with a custom paint job once. Heard a lot of, "Saw you over around such and such the other day."
About 2 weeks after I traded it I crossed paths with a old friend and he says, "Wish I had known you traded cars ! I ran the Gremlin off the road couple days ago while driving the company truck. Got the finger from the driver and chewed out at work too !"
R.I.P. Terry Rhodes
The factorys burlwood trim looked very good with that Darts body paint and interior too.

-
Back