Kurt Busch again

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw that he has been suspended from Pocono this weekend. Cussed out and threatened another reporter after Saturday's race. Think he will ever learn? :violent1:

yep just watching speed channel and he is a pickle again lmao hey anyone got a video of his rant.

Anybody but me think both of the Busch brothers might have missed a trip to the woodshed with their father when they were growing up? Neither one has much respect for other people.
I do believe that Dale Sr. might have taught each one of them a little track respect if was still driving.
I have noticed that neither one pops off at Tony Stewart.

X2 ocdart. Best part is the little pencil neck geek married a well trained society girl from my area of Southern, Va that has already kicked him to the curb & will no doubt ruin the financial part of whats left of his quickly ending career.

ahh the soap opera continues on nascar.........

is nascar trying to make him the bad guy to make a good vs evil thing like WWE wrestling?

one day the crowd will love him for being mr bad ***..... but its not the popular thing to do yet......

I like Kurt. He's mellowed out a bit. Seems to be going through a tough patch. I could see him leavin nascar and drag racing. A lot less drama and attitudes..

gotta keep his fan base somehow. nothing but drama. some like that kind of garbage

Precisely.

I'm not a KB fan, but, I don't know that I disagree with his mindset. He's a race car driver, and the reporter is a Speed Sport Racing News reporter. They should be talking about racing. Screw the political BS.

He's nothing more than a spoiled brat.

I used to kinda like this guy. He seemed to drive pretty decent.
But, after this episode, I'm done with him & Nascar should be as well.

Don't watch it to much anymore, Everything has to politically correct and its the same 4 drivers that win every week.:wack:

Pretty funny. I think he I right though. I don't like the reporters stirring the pot. These drivers are all super competitive, of course they are going to be pissed if they get wrecked or have have a mechanical failure.

Anybody but me think both of the Busch brothers might have missed a trip to the woodshed with their father when they were growing up? Neither one has much respect for other people.
I do believe that Dale Sr. might have taught each one of them a little track respect if was still driving.
I have noticed that neither one pops off at Tony Stewart.

yep 10 4

I kinda see Bush's point. Don't like the guy and was hoping he would not have a full cup season but the reporter was digging for dirt IMO.

...and this today from James Finch, the owner of Phoenix Racing that Kurt drives for:

(from MSN.com) Phoenix owner James Finch said Tuesday their partnership will be on a race-by-race basis going forward.

''Here's the deal: Quit wrecking the cars, get a good finish, be nice to people. That's not real hard to do,'' Finch told SiriusXM NASCAR Radio on Tuesday. ''It's affecting me. If I can't get a sponsor, I can't keep running without a sponsor. That's a slow death. I don't want to do that.''

Finch said Busch has wrecked 14 cars so far this season, and at least three of them were beyond repair. With limited sponsorship money, and Busch's behavior interfering with the potential to land funding, Finch said something has to give.

''Hopefully if we can get Kurt's mind right, we can win some races,'' he said. ''If we can't get his mind right so we can race into the future, then I'll go do something else. It's just that simple. I'm doing my part. We've wrecked 14 cars this year. Four at Daytona. We've killed three or four cars and had to completely throw them away.''

Busch has to realize there's always hungry drivers out there more than willing to take his seat.

Maybe if they kick him out of NASCAR, he will get his own reality show....

He may be stuck in the lower series, driving for his brother. That is until Kyle gets fed up too, or Nascar boots him completely

one day the crowd will love him for being mr bad ***.....

Ya, but don't you have to actually "Be a bad ***" to be considered a Mr bad ***?

The guy doesn't actually strike a bunch of fear at first glance.
Does he have some secret Kung fu training we don't know about ?

one day the crowd will love him for being mr bad ***.....

Ya, but don't you have to actually "Be a bad ***" to be considered a Mr bad ***?

The guy doesn't actually strike a bunch of fear at first glance.
Does he have some secret Kung fu training we don't know about ?
kung fu lmao he should have used that when jimmypoked him in the nose lmao =D>

-
Back