-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtxdude

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Just moved and I'm thinking about selling my Kwiklift, won't work well in new (smaller) garage. Looked up there website to get some info and it's no longer there, have they gone out of business?
If anyone interested it's the 5K red lift, extra centerlift bridge, 2 wheel chocks, 2 different sets of approach ramps for when it's up or down. $1200.00, you'll have to pick it up. St Michael, MN
The 64 is for sale also if anyone interested. $7900.00

Attachments

• IMG_6851.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 5,428
  • IMG_6852.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4,907
  • IMG_6855.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 4,858
  • IMG_6856.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 4,030
  • IMG_6578.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,233
  • IMG_6581.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 4,762
  • IMG_6397.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,812
How does this lift work? How do you get the ramps up with the car on it?

5K means good for a 5000 lb vehicle?

What does the complete unit weigh?

Ma Snart

You drive car up on ramps, put wheel chocks in place then, as the gentlemen said you use a floor jack under the rear bar, jack the ramps up then flip the back legs down and lock them in place. It's pretty slick, I believe there about 20 inches which is nice with a creeper and you can reach everything under the car with ease while on your back and still have clearance.
Thanks for the compliments on 64, it is a 20 footer. Has some paint flaws the quarters have some waving in them but it is solid. Has a mid 80's 318 in it with the push button tranny. Lot of fun, put over 3000 miles on last summer, gotta go though. Going from a five car to 3 car and keeping the 68 Dart GT ragtop, clearing out stuff.
The ramps slide apart, which allows you to move them around if needed. I brought mine home in back of S-10 pick-up, then assembled. There not light but it's do-able.

Each ramp goes about 80 to 90 maybe? I'm going to say around 250 total, probably less though. They pull apart which makes easier to move. Mapquest says 600 miles and about 10 hour drive time, hope that helps.
St Michael is just NW of Minneapolis about 25 miles

I just wanna chime in on the quicklift, I had one before I upgraded to a drive on lif and for those of you that dont have the ceiling height this quik-lift is a fantastic product. Its easy to use and extremely safe. If i recall mine was about 2000.00 new Its a very well made solid product and fits in a relatively small area. If your car fits in the garage the quik-lift should. This is a good deal guys.....it beats the hell outta floor jacks and jack stands and with the 2 center bridges you can do brake and wheel work also. Good luck with the sal and good luck to the buyer. yer gonna love this thing

Sold the Kwiklift last spring 2012 when we moved also sold the 64 last spring. Didn't have room at new garage for lifts & 64. ( don't feel to bad, still have my 68 dart ) :)

Apparently KwikLift did go out of business.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/651590-KWIKLIFT-Closed

I was on their website last month and was looking to buy the portable dollies for my KwikLift. I guess I will have to make my own.

FYI, Kwik-lift is actually being produced again! We purchased the patents in April and just started manufacturing a few weeks ago. We do all of the forming (press brake operations) and welding in-house. We plan to do our own laser cutting in the near future as well. All of that to say that we are a "brick & mortar" company. The owner has multiple businesses in the Tulsa, OK area - we are NOT a fly-by-night operation. The product is made here in Oklahoma with Grade A HSLA U.S. steel. We don't and won't use foreign steel. Please let me know if there is anything that I missed or any questions that you might have.

Jason - General Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back