Kyle Busch - 128mph In A 45mph Zone

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
According to the Statesville Record and Landmark, Kyle Busch was clocked, stopped and cited for 128mph in a 45mph zone driving a yellow Lexus LFA, a two-seat sport coupe produced as a concept car and production model.
Busch was stopped between the towns of Troutman and Mooresville and, when asked by Iredell County Sheriff's office Sgt. Chris Stone, who cited Busch, why he was going so fast replied, "This is just a toy." Busch told him the car was on loan from the manufacturer and he "just got carried away".
According to the North Carolina DMV handbook, a driver's license "will be revoked for at least 30 days" if a driver is convicted of driving any vehicle more than 15mph over the speed limit.
A spokesman for Joe Gibbs Racing told FoxSports.com the team is gathering additional information and had no comment at this time.

Comments?

128 in a 45 zone what is that like next to a playground or a school or just going through a town actually don't matter where, Busch is nuts. Oh please Ossifer I'm a star, I'm famous, I'm on TV, gotto love me. Throw is self obsorbed ignorant *** in jail.:axe:
That's what would happen to me and most anyone else up here, if caught speeding to that degree in a 45 zone.
You want to speed get out of town, out by yourself, that's what I and most others do.

So, let me get this clearly. You guys are saying that it's OK to drive at 3 times the posted limit?

It REALLY depends on where the speeding is, if it's a flat open road with no traffic in sight, I'd let it slide...

then again...the law is the law, lol

2 times 3 times whats the difference. Are you telling me all the perfomance cars on this site and no one never speeds. I go faster, but I never got caught. I love it , he is as crazy as all of us. He enjoys going fast in performance cars and pays the price like us all. If you don't like speeders tuff. Get a 4 banger and stay to the far right so you don't get in the way. Keep your window down so you can hear the "YEE HAW" combined with the" Beep Beep" when I go passed.

Around this part of the country, there aren't any 45 zones where you'd be wanting to do double the speed limit, much less 3 times it.

MAYBE a deserted freeway at 3-5AM Sunday morning.

Got him beat on the street...185 in a 55.

There is a time and a place for everything.

Isn't this the same guy who got busted in Las Vegas last year driving stoopid on the street? I think it would be a hoot to see his license revoked and they should have cited him for more than just speeding.

He shouldda been treated like any other nobody and taken to jail. What an asshole.

Isn't this the same guy who got busted in Las Vegas last year driving stoopid on the street? I think it would be a hoot to see his license revoked and they should have cited him for more than just speeding.

Yeah, I think here anything over 10 mph beyond the speed limit is instant driving to endanger or something. And actually, one time I broke the tires loose coming out of a parking lot and the officer said he coulda given me a ticket for racing...I was surprised, as I thought racing involved two parties.

All I can say......This guy is a F**king Clown !!!!!!!!!!!!! Period.

I would have beaten his *** to if he was on my street.

You or I would have had our license revoked on the spot and taken to jail. I love fast cars, but as previously stated, if you get caught. 128 in a 45mph zone plus any priors, should rule out a Prayer for Judgement Plea. But i'm no lawyer. Interested to find out how this will turn out.

Maybe a new park, Fire Truck or something will turn up in town soon.

Jail. And I disagree it's ok as long as it's not where kids play. How do you know for sure where kids might be playing? 128 mph are you kidding me?

Jail. And I disagree it's ok as long as it's not where kids play. How do you know for sure where kids might be playing? 128 mph are you kidding me?

800px-Desert_road_UAE.JPG

That stretch of road sure would look tempting.. lol.. but as someone pointed out, the law is the law..

-
Back