Not open for further replies.

Jimacuda

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have at least 2 sets of 10"x2-1/2" rear drum brake assemblies available. Complete sets with 5 holes in the backing plate so they will bolt onto just about any MOPAR axle housing.
Drums in very good condition, all hardware present and still assembled. These were removed from working brake systems in the last 6-12 months and stored but I would still replace or rebuild the wheel cylinders to be safe.

Not for use with redrilled stock axle A body 8-3/4's. [-X

$80/set + shipping

Shipping to any US address is approx. $36 USPS insured.

For Canada (and other non-us addresses) just ask! :cheers:

parts located in Phoenix Arizona :glasses7:

Thanks FABO :mrgreen:

pictures of two sets...

Attachments

• drum1.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 309
  • drum2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 377
The "register" that centers the drum is smaller on small bolt pattern axles.

Also the backing plate offset is different on the A bodies. Either one makes it a no-go.

i have a duster & the wheelhouse has a lot more room than the dart , do you think the offset would be that much to cause interferance ? so in order to use properly aftermarket bbp axles would be required ?

The center register is a must fit. It aligns the drum with the backing plate and brake shoes keeping them on the same axis.
As far as the offset in this case its not how much wheelhouse room you have, its matching the offset of the axle drum flange to the offset of the backing plate.

I have at least 2 sets of 10"x2-1/2" rear drum brake assemblies available. Complete sets with 5 holes in the backing plate so they will bolt onto just about any MOPAR axle housing.
Drums in very good condition, all hardware present and still assembled. These were removed from working brake systems in the last 6-12 months and stored but I would still replace or rebuild the wheel cylinders to be safe.

Not for use with redrilled stock axle A body 8-3/4's. [-X

$90 + shipping

Shipping to US address is approx. $36 USPS insured.

For Canada (and other non-us addresses) just ask! :cheers:

parts located in Phoenix Arizona :glasses7:

Thanks FABO :mrgreen:

did you get these from DRDIFF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back