Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
93475725_775036352904033_7638482594429927424_n.jpg

about ready to head out to church (just me and the boy, im leaving the rest of the family home for now)

got a text from one of the guys yesterday, it read "looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, be safe, bring the duster"

I told him I could be safe, or bring the duster, but I couldn't do both...he said just bring the duster

Made great progress on th logging project. Not today though. Socked in pretty good with the rain.
20200430_121529.jpg
20200501_152128.jpg

Good morning men , should I start with the weather , what ever BP said ditto here :) so my neighbor said hello this morning [not my neighbor.lol]

D1C0847A-1CD9-44B2-AC38-104812306A52.jpeg

Hi guys... grass didn't get cut again today so maybe tomorrow. Fixed a Honda lawnmower. Complete tune up and clean carb and then sharpen blade. Ran like a top after that. Had lunch outside on the deck and then took Cuda out for as nice drive. Lovely day for it and lots of other guys out as well. The temp hit 20C but drops down to 12 tomorrow. Have a good evening and once again stay safe and keep well.

Did you get the tractor going today CF?
Yes but I think it will need an injector pump. It sat for 20 years or more before I put the clutch in. When I got it started it has a miss. #3 does not squirt fuel at the injector when the line is cracked it just dribbles.

Our Prime Minister has just put an immediate ban on 1500 different types of Assault Weapons. It's been on the back shelf for a while but after the 22 people got gunned down in Nova Scotia with one it finally got an immediate pass. I know you guys would disagree with that and guys here aren't in favour of it but 80% of our population was in favour of it including me. Like our PM said "If you can't hit a deer with 4 shots you should be hunting". I'm thinking to myself way back when they had ball and musket single shot rifles they were still able to eat deer etc. The next thing will be illegal handguns that are coming up from the U.S. and they will be going after the gangs here as well. My friend was a Toronto cop for years and he told me in Toronto alone there were over 400 gangs there. One gangs initiation is that they have to kill someone, a rival gang member or whoever gets in the way. This is the mentality we're dealing with today. Sad world!!
You are dead wrong, I have an assault weapon in my closet , the name on it is louisville slugger . This is mopar sight so that is all I am going to say about it !!!

Our Prime Minister has just put an immediate ban on 1500 different types of Assault Weapons. It's been on the back shelf for a while but after the 22 people got gunned down in Nova Scotia with one it finally got an immediate pass. I know you guys would disagree with that and guys here aren't in favour of it but 80% of our population was in favour of it including me. Like our PM said "If you can't hit a deer with 4 shots you should be hunting". I'm thinking to myself way back when they had ball and musket single shot rifles they were still able to eat deer etc. The next thing will be illegal handguns that are coming up from the U.S. and they will be going after the gangs here as well. My friend was a Toronto cop for years and he told me in Toronto alone there were over 400 gangs there. One gangs initiation is that they have to kill someone, a rival gang member or whoever gets in the way. This is the mentality we're dealing with today. Sad world!!

sorry brother, but the right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting deer
and what your PM is doing has nothing to do with cracking down on gangs or crime
they are disarming and criminalizing law abiding citizens

and you do realize the single shot muskets you mentioned were top notch military grade weapons of their time, right?

Morning, oh boy I’m Switzerland here , I’m affaraid people kill people the guns only make it easier, anyway foggy as chit for a Monday morning here was stormy all weekend got nothing done ,well I did get fatter ! You guys remember we’re all in this chit together the guberment wants us all in fighting so they can sneak chit past us.

-
Back