Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Beautiful and sunny this morning. The sad news is possible snow on Saturday, yes I said snow. It won't amount to anything as it will melt when it hits the ground. Just rude I'm thinking. Have a great day

Morning,our weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm , doesn’t really matter stay at home still in effect .cheers stay safe out there!

Hi guys at work in the body shop today and have WiFi. So thought I'd drop on buy for a minute and see how everyone is doing. Damn hard typing with my phone keep hitting the wrong key. Doing well here the kids with the virus are doing lots better.

95695018_10158018860060560_738283399050952704_n.jpg

Hi guys at work in the body shop today and have WiFi. So thought I'd drop on buy for a minute and see how everyone is doing. Damn hard typing with my phone keep hitting the wrong key. Doing well here the kids with the virus are doing lots better.
Hi Fred... good to hear from you. It's only been a few days but missed you.
Glad the kids are doing better, scary stuff. So are you working at the bodyshop now or just occasionally? Thanks for dropping in.

sure, why not?
were killing all small businesses here, but no worries...there is 3.3 million USD available to bail out bars

View attachment 1715522660
I thought I saw on the news that the U.S. will pay out 2.99 trillion when this over. They are saying 2.55 billion here I think it was. Better to have debt than death I would say.

I thought I saw on the news that the U.S. will pay out 2.99 trillion when this over. They are saying 2.55 billion here I think it was. Better to have debt than death I would say.

i think the debt were incurring here is a long term loss in order to get a short term loss

(yes, you read that right)

and thats all i can say about this without getting us booted to the N&P
(come to think of it, you canucks also brought up the gun thing a few pages ago...maybe you all want to move south across the border into the N&P)

i think the debt were incurring here is a long term loss in order to get a short term loss

(yes, you read that right)

and thats all i can say about this without getting us booted to the N&P
(come to think of it, you canucks also brought up the gun thing a few pages ago...maybe you all want to move south across the border into the N&P)
That was me and I took it down. I'll stay North thanks. You have a lovely country and all but I'll stay here thanks.

i thought it was you, but you know, all you canucks look alike
:poke:

no worries though

anytime you want to visit just drop on down

Well after working a full day I came home to find my disc bearings finally came in. A couple hours later I had them in and spent 4 hours in the field working.

-
Back