Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just got in from the field. I probably should not admit it but I pushed it to finish working a field with the fuel gauge on empty. I ran out just as I was pulling out of the field. Thankfully it was my newest tractor and the injectors primed without cracking lines loose.
Time to carry an extra gas can CF..:steering:

So funny to watch my "anal" neighbor run his snowblower until it runs out of gas. He does the same to his lawn mower. All of it stored inside. I shove my crap under the eve of my shed with last years gas and it fires up on the first pull.

So funny to watch my "anal" neighbor run his snowblower until it runs out of gas. He does the same to his lawn mower. All of it stored inside. I shove my crap under the eve of my shed with last years gas and it fires up on the first pull.
4 strokers, sure, put it away wet
2 smokers, yeah, run that bowl dry

I do the opposite I fill everything to the nuts , add fuel stabilizer, good enough.

2ED4B999-5980-4BE9-9895-F6FA2CE2F43E.jpeg
was your neighbor wearing this ?

My local sanitary disposal accept metal. The metal pile has probable 10 lawn mowers 20 years newer than my mowers. I'm sure I could make all of them run. What a waste. They wont let us salvage.

My local sanitary disposal accept metal. The metal pile has probable 10 lawn mowers 20 years newer than my mowers. I'm sure I could make all of them run. What a waste. They wont let us salvage.
Sad:(

I park everything with gas in it and have never had trouble. The 2 cycles I have not because I did that 1 year and it took out the fuel lines in the tank. It makes them soft and gummy.

I park everything with gas in it and have never had trouble. The 2 cycles I have not because I did that 1 year and it took out the fuel lines in the tank. It makes them soft and gummy.
Never run into that. Maybe replaced with wrong hose. Had them break off though. No alcohol in my power equipment.

-
Back