A8A40093-C8B6-4C0A-BF3F-068DE6A1F28C.jpeg

603E3468-ED4C-4946-B452-63B1269C99C4.jpeg

71ECC788-A26D-407D-A16F-CA65F9D50AC9.jpeg

F9BA3E38-4428-4A8A-B7A4-F8E2B4A45EB5.jpeg

B3714B66-1DB7-4C90-BE08-CA08182C00F1.jpeg

96847F7C-4C88-4486-9B8D-A5665F585EF5.jpeg

A19EABEC-60DF-43E8-B156-80DD18E96873.jpeg

2916B8E5-058F-4194-BB51-4A77CF6FAD42.jpeg

Morning men, weather is smarting up , 20 c today, 23 Friday ,25 sat so time to get off the couch and get motivated! Stay safe out there happy Thursday!

my sister used to have a mutt like that
back then we all lived on an old farm house together
the drive way was pretty decent and it had a big fence on the front property line
id come home and the stupid mutt would jump in my car as i went to open the gate

now, i asked him nicely several times to stay out of my car
asked my sister nicely to train her stupid mutt

finally it come down me training the stupid mutt
so one day i come home, get out to open the gate and before i can get back into the car the stupid mutt is in the passenger seat of my car

so i asked him if he thought he was going for a ride?
no answer

told him he'd better buckle up
no answer

so i went down the driveway (did i mention it was a decent length driveway?)
by the time i reached the end of the driveway i hat hit the top of second gear and i hit the brakes
hard
i mean, i locked up and flattened off all four tires and the dog, remember, the one who didnt listen when i told him to buckle up hit the dash, then the windshield then as dropped down on the floorboard again

when i let him out he didnt know how fast to get away

from that moment on, if the dog was by the fence and he heard my car pull up he ran to the far end of the property

take that ceasar milan

Home from work had some fun with a Prius to day (that’s sarcasm) man the battery went dead did some weird stuff set some silly codes , but just reset all the computers and bobs your uncle all good now ! It’s hot but beautiful here today ! :thumbsup:

Logging project is done. Aint got nothing on the books. Corvette project is on hold. Might have to drag the Impala into the shop. Need to fix the brakes. Got everything to upgrade to dual reservoir master cylinder. The brakes hardware looks new but I blew a wheel cylinder so replacing all of them. I dont know how long the car had been sitting but it was in a garage. Pretty rust free car.

I dragged the logs up the bank by skidding them on some old trex decking. The recycled plastic type decking. Not very strong but slippery. Almost a waxy feel to it. I broke a few of them but it worked great. Loved working the old chevy. I think the old chevy liked it too. :)

Just got in from the field. I probably should not admit it but I pushed it to finish working a field with the fuel gauge on empty. I ran out just as I was pulling out of the field. Thankfully it was my newest tractor and the injectors primed without cracking lines loose.

Just got in from the field. I probably should not admit it but I pushed it to finish working a field with the fuel gauge on empty. I ran out just as I was pulling out of the field. Thankfully it was my newest tractor and the injectors primed without cracking lines loose.
Living on the edge. lol.

Had a nice chat with Fred. He's been working and his son is helping on the airplane. Wish Mark would chime in. They are pretty locked down where Mark lives. Gotta be difficult.

-
Back