Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Our Prime Minister has just put an immediate ban on 1500 different types of Assault Weapons. It's been on the back shelf for a while but after the 22 people got gunned down in Nova Scotia with one it finally got an immediate pass. I know you guys would disagree with that and guys here aren't in favour of it but 80% of our population was in favour of it including me. Like our PM said "If you can't hit a deer with 4 shots you should be hunting". I'm thinking to myself way back when they had ball and musket single shot rifles they were still able to eat deer etc. The next thing will be illegal handguns that are coming up from the U.S. and they will be going after the gangs here as well. My friend was a Toronto cop for years and he told me in Toronto alone there were over 400 gangs there. One gangs initiation is that they have to kill someone, a rival gang member or whoever gets in the way. This is the mentality we're dealing with today. Sad world!!
All I am going to say is cars kill more people than guns and they are not outlawed. Outlawing legal guns has nothing to do with crime and illegal guns.

sorry brother, but the right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting deer
and what your PM is doing has nothing to do with cracking down on gangs or crime
they are disarming and criminalizing law abiding citizens

and you do realize the single shot muskets you mentioned were top notch military grade weapons of their time, right?
I knew I'd get flak over that and shouldn't have posted it. Sorry guys I hate guns and not afraid to say so. I took it down.

93803851_10159608267537519_2827229851147042816_n.jpg

I cant believe how slow the post office has become in the last month. Items I have bought and paid for 2 day shipping are taking over 2 weeks to arrive. I need the parts to repair my farm equipment while the weather is nice.

got to fiddling in the garage today and managed to fire up 2 out of 3 dirt bikes, both of em for this first time in the better part of 3 years

the 4 stroker even managed to run and idle with the choke off and the real dirtbike ran like a runaway chainsaw

got to fiddling in the garage today and managed to fire up 2 out of 3 dirt bikes, both of em for this first time in the better part of 3 years

the 4 stroker even managed to run and idle with the choke off and the real dirtbike ran like a runaway chainsaw
I love fiddling with bikes. Cant ride the dirt anymore or snowmobiles. I miss it. Road bike is out of the question. Local guy just died and messed up his 5 year old son when they hit a deer.

I love fiddling with bikes. Cant ride the dirt anymore or snowmobiles. I miss it. Road bike is out of the question. Local guy just died and messed up his 5 year old son when they hit a deer.
its been years since ive been out on the trails
heres my last trail permit

20200413_112913-jpg.jpg

and before you say anything, that is the wifes bike, a TTR 125L
seemed like a good starter bike, and since she wanted a purple one, i painted it for her

mine are a KDX 200 (plated but hasnt been on the road in years) and a KDX 220
i tried starting the 200 a while ago and it turned out the tank cap had cracked and all the fuel evaporated

the 200 i ran today and it runs like a scolded ape

it looks like the last time the 125 was put away the rear tube had blown out and i ordered a new one but never put it back on
it needs a new rimband and so i ordered that

as soon as that comes in ill slap a new tube in and get that bike going again

i think i just might teach my boy to ride on that one
hes used to riding his 4 wheeler but thats an auto

Took a spin on my buddies cr450f. Scared the crap out of me. Owned a handful of cb's. DOHC 900F was my favorite. Those DOHC are hard to work on. Of course the list goes on.

sorry brother, but the right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting deer
and what your PM is doing has nothing to do with cracking down on gangs or crime
they are disarming and criminalizing law abiding citizens

and you do realize the single shot muskets you mentioned were top notch military grade weapons of their time, right?
The irony of all of this is that the gunmann used an illegal weapon. Not to mention other illegal methods. If criminals want a weapon, they will find it .

Ok I own a yz250f ,2004 it’s fast for a 250 ,I also haven’t ridden it in a while , it is fast enough to get you in trouble fer sure .

Ok I own a yz250f ,2004 it’s fast for a 250 ,I also haven’t ridden it in a while , it is fast enough to get you in trouble fer sure .
Yamaha is on top of the game. Everything they make is top notch in my book.

I enjoy learning about the eccentricities of the guns that I own. Some of them are semi-automatic. I really like early military rifles. They are robust. I compare it to my affection of muscle cars and how some parts are stronger than other parts.
I would never use a semi automatic gun for hunting. Hunting laws limit magazine capacity to five rounds in the United States. I could use a semi-automatic for hunting and that would be fun while hunting Antelope but still limited to 5 rounds while hunting.
Other than hunting, the guns I have are for target shooting. It is a sport I enjoy. Much like bowling or playing pool but much more involved when reloading of the cartridges are involved.

I cant believe how slow the post office has become in the last month. Items I have bought and paid for 2 day shipping are taking over 2 weeks to arrive. I need the parts to repair my farm equipment while the weather is nice.
It's a simple case of "Hurray up and wait" CF

-
Back