Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I just got in from planting some soybeans. Today was a first for me while planting it started snowing. Last night it was in the 20`s and will be cold again tonight.

96541182_10163484715830072_1899858584154406912_n.jpg

Morning guys was hot yesterday,today hotter , going out to the shop to work on something? Once The A.D.D. Kicks in could be a bunch of stuff we’ll see how it turns out ,wish me luck .

Thought of B.P. When I saw this , you know using the chebby to push that sucker into the fireplace :lol:

95BF2B12-2943-4662-B233-0C2484C0C45F.jpeg

Hi Guys. I'm back. I missed you guys but was in a black hole but feeling a bit better now. Guess it was from the weather, the isolation and wasn't feeling the best either. Supposed to warm up but still a lot of rain this week. Glad to be back.

Hi Guys. I'm back. I missed you guys but was in a black hole but feeling a bit better now. Guess it was from the weather, the isolation and wasn't feeling the best either. Supposed to warm up but still a lot of rain this week. Glad to be back.
With Fred gone who are we going to pick on.:poke::drama:

So today I go out to the shop take apart the rear end I got out of the explorer, ok don’t listen to Ford guys , every one of them told me all exploders are posi and 373 gears they lied it’s open and 355’s . The only good thing is I’m only into it for time :( so I’ll start hunting for another one .

I didn’t mention that where the leaf spring pads were welded it’s thin as paper so ....I look fer nother one

Yes but I feel that the integrity Is compromised, on the long side it could be possible to remove it but the short side is just as bad
So the tube is thin? I thought you were talking about the weld.

So the tube is thin? I thought you were talking about the weld.
Yes thin fer sure it appears that where the spring pad was welded it held all the sand and salt, bummer for sure . Just more work finding another one .

Yes thin fer sure it appears that where the spring pad was welded it held all the sand and salt, bummer for sure . Just more work finding another one .
Ahhh. Now I get it. I don't get the explorer thing. I mean ... if you gotta hack one up and deal with yokes and drive lines and chit, Get a dana 60 and be done FOREVER.

Ahhh. Now I get it. I don't get the explorer thing. I mean ... if you gotta hack one up and deal with yokes and drive lines and chit, Get a dana 60 and be done FOREVER.
Well I was going that way but ,price point it’s cheaper for the 8.8 , I built one for my bosses car , it has a 550hp on the Dyno small block ford , he then sprays it with a 200 shot of nitrous , has run it for 3 years now and still together, I can pick one up for a couple hundred bucks, depending on the year 31 spline axles 373 or 410 . Just so happens I got lucky with this one and sold the rest or the explorer for what I paid .

-
Back