Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Happy Friday

28CD20C1-B766-4140-A165-EAC3E52FD31B.jpeg

morning fellas
it is a beautiful day here in the gulag, and I am off to redo the fuel system on the duster

Morning men, well weather man was right woke up to pissing down rain , so we’re gonna watch some Netflix, drink tee and if it lets up head out for a quick spin around town . Cheers happy Saturday.

almost done with the fuel system
I gotta check the glovebox, I believe the previous owner had a receipt in there from a shop that replaced the fuel sending unit...yeah, right

20200516_093825.jpg

almost done with the fuel system
I gotta check the glovebox, I believe the previous owner had a receipt in there from a shop that replaced the fuel sending unit...yeah, right

View attachment 1715529315
Try and fix your old one . You won't like the new one ! Just my thought diymirage , Im on my third new one and still getting weird readings. There is a subject on this sight which has a good suggestion , by getting a Meter Match .

Attachments

• MeterMatchInstructionManualTanksInc.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 62
Just watched Waco on Netflix, it’s from the survivors side , I believe they got screwed over by the government! At least that’s what it seems like ,good show for a rainy day .

Just watched Waco on Netflix, it’s from the survivors side , I believe they got screwed over by the government! At least that’s what it seems like ,good show for a rainy day .
Same as right now we are being screwed by our state government. I say if you dont feel safe stay home but if I do let me go out plain and simple. We had a 77 year old barber open and they took his license and fined him with possible jail time. He was out of money and had to pay the bills somehow after being forced closed for 2 months and no income.

Try and fix your old one . You won't like the new one ! Just my thought diymirage , Im on my third new one and still getting weird readings. There is a subject on this sight which has a good suggestion , by getting a Meter Match .

the main reason i replaced it was because i upgraded the entire system to 3/8th (keeping the stock fuel line as a return)

so if i wanted to use the stocker (was never too impressed with the read out anyway) i would have to use the new pick-up , use the old float/sending section and find a way to add the return to it

so far, the new one read 1/4 when there was enough gas left in the tank not to spill out anymore when removing the sending unit
then i added 8 gallons and it read 3/4

doesnt sound too bad to me

more importantly, the car runs better and it doesnt leak

Morning guys. Woke up to sun this morning but the rain is supposed to come in sometime today. In the meantime here's something to get the heart beating. Crank it up.

-
Back