Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just watched Waco on Netflix, it’s from the survivors side , I believe they got screwed over by the government! At least that’s what it seems like ,good show for a rainy day .
Ruby Ridge is the next show to watch. Hope the gooberment is learning from all of this.

Morning guys, had a buddy was a professional wrestler, that was his entrance song , back in the Calgary stampede wrestling days he was 6.2 /295 lbs huge man all muscle. He’s got some stories!

Tee time and some funny’s

A1DE2DC5-FC8A-44D2-A28D-42666109435E.jpeg

3BE71DA4-76B4-4C97-9358-2679A1622D04.jpeg

EBA0C1BE-03B3-419D-AB27-FDBDAF451394.jpeg

A95AB1F7-D2D9-477F-A366-0B9B0824492F.jpeg

Morning guys, had a buddy was a professional wrestler, that was his entrance song , back in the Calgary stampede wrestling days he was 6.2 /295 lbs huge man all muscle. He’s got some stories!
I had a guying working for me back in the early 70's. His name was Hoss Geisler. He was 6.7 and weighed 287 and was an amateur boxer. He had an 82" reach. He hit a guy in the gut so hard one night in the ring the guy unloaded in his pants. He used to spar with George Chuvalo (Canada's Heavyweight at one time and fought Ali) Ali said George was one of the hardest hitters he had ran into. I used to stand on a coke crate to give him ****. He was a pussy cat but just don't get him mad.

Last edited:
Hey Biff. You hear anything about one of the Snowbirds crashing right after takeoff today? They flew over our house last week. Sounds like the pilot got out before it spiraled to the ground but no word on his condition. Here they were trying to cheer up everyone and this happens.

Hey Biff. You hear anything about one of the Snowbirds crashing right after takeoff today? They flew over our house last week. Sounds like the pilot got out before it spiraled to the ground but no word on his condition. Here they were trying to cheer up everyone and this happens.
One report has an eyewitness to the whole thing. Pilot landed on a roof and has some injuries but doesnt sound too bad. Jet caught a house on fire.

No haven’t heard , they will sometimes fly outta Comox air base though I’ll look into it and let you know

And new underwear or at least clean ones. lol
Ya wouldn't that be something. We had a Natinal Gaurd c-130 fly over a few days ago. Banked real hard and low right over town. That was kinda cool. Right on time too. We have a pretty big base in Great Falls MT

-
Back