Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wife really wants to go to Scotland, I'd love to go too, but wouldn't go for less than 3 weeks if I did. Can't afford it these days, but on the back burner for now.
We love it there. Beautiful old castles like Edinburgh and Sterling Castles. Been to both of them. At Sterling Castle the Scots killed over 10,000 Brits at the bridge. They blocked the bridge and that meant the Brits had to go into the water to get past and a lot of the drowned because of all the armour they wore.
Some pictures Of Sterling Castle. In the one picture you'll see the bridge where the Scots slaughtered the Brits.

23-3 Stirling castle .jpg

23-4 - Copy.JPG

23-6 Robert 1 of Scotland.JPG

27 - Copy.jpg

38-2 - Copy.JPG

View attachment 1715530890 Grill is getting painted and like it so far. I know FOG less black and more silver but taking my time and making sure I like what I have ya old fart. LOL
I like it Fred. Look who calling who an old fart. You take the trophy my friend lol.
Here's a chair built especially you lol
upload_2019-10-25_6-53-9.png

Wife really wants to go to Scotland, I'd love to go too, but wouldn't go for less than 3 weeks if I did. Can't afford it these days, but on the back burner for now.
Edinburgh Castle is really nice as well. The big cannon is called The Mons Meg. The shot weighed in around 350 lbs and could shoot one hell of a distance. They could only fire it several times then had to let the barrel cool down. Google it.

2 Edinburgh castle.JPG

14 Edinburgh  one O'clock.JPG

19 Edinburgh Mons meg.JPG

20 Edinburgh Castle- Mon meg.jpg

20 Edinburgh -Mons meg.JPG

morning fellas

nothing like a good blast of carb cleaner to wake you up

does this float look normal to you guys ?

20200519_102238-jpg.jpg

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day. Nobody on here last night?
Looks like Summer is here starting today and just getting warmer everyday and into the 30's with the humidex. Have a great day and play safe.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day. Nobody on here last night?
Looks like Summer is here starting today and just getting warmer everyday and into the 30's with the humidex. Have a great day and play safe.
Morning Mark, yes was busy with yard work last night,mowed the lawn again , perfect storm for the grass to grow lately,rain for a couple days, then beautiful weather, not to hot and I fertilized :realcrazy: but it sure looks good , have a great day ttyl.

I made a new casserole tonight. 1lb of Italian suasage, 1lb of ground round, 1 big jar of mushrooms, 1 package of mini pepperoni, 1 diced green pepper, 1 diced red onion, 1 pack of diced ham, 1 big jar of Prego with meat spaghetti sauce, 1lb of Penne noodles mixed with 1 lb of Mozzarella cheese. Put it all in a slow cooker after mixing it up and layer the top with 1lb of mozzarella and 1 layer of large pepperoni. Cook till the cheese on top is melted. Tasty stuff.

I made a new casserole tonight. 1lb of Italian suasage, 1lb of ground round, 1 big jar of mushrooms, 1 package of mini pepperoni, 1 diced green pepper, 1 diced red onion, 1 pack of diced ham, 1 big jar of Prego with meat spaghetti sauce, 1lb of Penne noodles mixed with 1 lb of Mozzarella cheese. Put it all in a slow cooker after mixing it up and layer the top with 1lb of mozzarella and 1 layer of large pepperoni. Cook till the cheese on top is melted. Tasty stuff.
I can feel my arteries plugging up just reading that.

-
Back