Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
morning fellas
gotta tell ya, im kinda miffed
as of past monday, the gulag has lifted some of the stranglehold they had on our economy and allowed dine in (at half capacity) again

so i got a sitter for tomorrow nite, and called our favorite restaurant to make a reservation
(now, you got to realize, we got ONE nice restaurant in town, everything else is like eating at a bar)

so I said, yes, table for two for tomorrow...and the kid said "we don't do dine in yet"

I don't even get it, but as I said, im miffed
They are not allowed dine in until they meet her strict rules. I had heard one is patrons must sit 12 feet apart.

morning fellas
gotta tell ya, im kinda miffed
as of past monday, the gulag has lifted some of the stranglehold they had on our economy and allowed dine in (at half capacity) again

so i got a sitter for tomorrow nite, and called our favorite restaurant to make a reservation
(now, you got to realize, we got ONE nice restaurant in town, everything else is like eating at a bar)

so I said, yes, table for two for tomorrow...and the kid said "we don't do dine in yet"

I don't even get it, but as I said, im miffed
I like that fact that they are being cautious to try and keep people safe. I just read where the virus is making a comeback in the U.S. We've opened phase two as of today but everyone still being extremely careful and wearing masks in public places. On the Buses in Toronto you either wear a mask or off you get.

20200612_173012.jpg
painting the prop today black is on now watching it dry so I can put some read on.

There aint no "beating it" as long it can be spread by animals. If there ends up being an effective vaccine and every human gets the vaccine, it's still in the animals.
Well could be worse Yellowstone park could erupted and we could have another problem on top of the virus. I for one am at the point of not worrying about it. Been in the worry about **** for to long so just gonna see what happens and continue with my life. I'll stay away from everyone and fallow the rules but am not going to climb in a hole and hide anymore....

Well could be worse Yellowstone park could erupted and we could have another problem on top of the virus. I for one am at the point of not worrying about it. Been in the worry about **** for to long so just gonna see what happens and continue with my life. I'll stay away from everyone and fallow the rules but am not going to climb in a hole and hide anymore....
Hope the wind is blowing out of the Northwest that day. LOL We got dusted pretty good when ST. Helen's blew.

Hope the wind is blowing out of the Northwest that day. LOL We got dusted pretty good when ST. Helen's blew.
Was living about 75 miles north of it when it went off and not much ash but made lots of noise. I remember the ash cloud and watching it head east. Not a pretty site.

Hey we had dust on the cars on the island here to ! From the eruption

Morning Guys looks like a nice day but had to turn the heat on in the garage last night so paint would dry. Temp. Dropped to 47*

-
Back