Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey Bp on the other forum I had asked a question, your reply was I was racist for asking it , is that what you meant ?
That's how how black people see it. I wasn't calling you a racist. They are. They are pissed and are tired of explaining it to the privileged.

New Zealand has beat it by following the recommended procedures.
They sure did a good job. For them they mostly had all of the restriction type rules in place just by the way they have lived for years. Strict isolation from the rest of the world. I was just saying world wide it will be here forever just like the flu and hopefully, like the flu, it will get weaker as it mutates. The reason a virus mutates to weaker is because it does not want to kill it's host.

That's how how black people see it. I wasn't calling you a racist. They are. They are pissed and are tired of explaining it to the privileged.
Morning,ok like them I was born with the colour I got I had no choice, does that make me privileged I don’t think so I have had to work hard for what I have ,and keep working to keep It I was given nothing buy my parents to get a start, it’s unfortunate that as as society we judge before getting to know one another.

20200613_125214.jpg
putting the wings on the plane today.

Morning,ok like them I was born with the colour I got I had no choice, does that make me privileged I don’t think so I have had to work hard for what I have ,and keep working to keep It I was given nothing buy my parents to get a start, it’s unfortunate that as as society we judge before getting to know one another.
We are all oppressed at some level. Just because you are privileged doesn't mean you can't be poor and struggle to feed your family. Maybe it's so bad you resort to robbery to feed your family. Because you are "white" you are less likely to get arrested, incarcerated or shot. Thats what the black community is referring to.

We are all oppressed at some level. Just because you are privileged doesn't mean you can't be poor and struggle to feed your family. Maybe it's so bad you resort to robbery to feed your family. Because you are "white" you are less likely to get arrested, incarcerated or shot. Thats what the black community is referring to.
Ok that’s the difference from where I live as opposed to where this is happening in the U.S.A very seldom is anyone shot or killed that we here of in my neck of the woods anyway I am at a disbelief that this happens in my world because I don’t see it , I know just because I don’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening that’s why I asked . Like I said earlier I don’t trust the information that is fed to us .

Ok that’s the difference from where I live as opposed to where this is happening in the U.S.A very seldom is anyone shot or killed that we here of in my neck of the woods anyway I am at a disbelief that this happens in my world because I don’t see it , I know just because I don’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening that’s why I asked . Like I said earlier I don’t trust the information that is fed to us .
I agree. Anything I know is from reading. I ain't seen ****.

Having fun working on the plane with my boys and if I died tommorw I'd have a smile on my face. Wish you were all here got the music loud and enjoying the day.

Having fun working on the plane with my boys and if I died tommorw I'd have a smile on my face. Wish you were all here got the music loud and enjoying the day.
The plane looks fabulous Fred. A great job!!! Must have been wonderful to have the family around you helping. Make sure those wings are secure or you may land up with wings yourself LOL

Here's my neighbour's house with the damage when the huge limb fell down. I was amazed when I saw it. Just the eaves, some shingles but not very many and the chimney. I ask him if the chimney is still being used and he said no so I suggested they knock the chimney down below the roof line and shingle over it. He thought it was a great idea and should be cheaper than rebuilding it or trying to match the brick.
IMG_3646.jpg

Morning guys. Last two days have been really cool and very windy so hope today is better. Later this week we'll be back into the high 30's plus with the humidex.
Been a strange spring and Summer starts next Saturday then the days will start getting shorter. Can't win it seems these days.

Morning guys. Last two days have been really cool and very windy so hope today is better. Later this week we'll be back into the high 30's plus with the humidex.
Been a strange spring and Summer starts next Saturday then the days will start getting shorter. Can't win it seems these days.
If you think 2020 is strange so far just wait till next month when the Aliens land or the month after when the Dinosaurs return. lol

Morning men, I had Friday off , rented a 4000psi pressure washer did all the concrete around the house , took 3 tanks of fuel and about 8hrs ,but man did it turn out nice ,because we live in a rain forest it gets this black algae on it so it’s a yearly chore . Lent it to the neighbor yesterday and the wife and I went to Costco, when we got back the washer was already in my driveway,so I texted him and asked if it worked ok ,he said how sore was your back from all that washing , I did admit to taking a couple Advil,lol . Now I’m up and headed to a friends to do there concrete, it’s nice to see the results when your done , you all have a great day cheers !

Morning men, I had Friday off , rented a 4000psi pressure washer did all the concrete around the house , took 3 tanks of fuel and about 8hrs ,but man did it turn out nice ,because we live in a rain forest it gets this black algae on it so it’s a yearly chore . Lent it to the neighbor yesterday and the wife and I went to Costco, when we got back the washer was already in my driveway,so I texted him and asked if it worked ok ,he said how sore was your back from all that washing , I did admit to taking a couple Advil,lol . Now I’m up and headed to a friends to do there concrete, it’s nice to see the results when your done , you all have a great day cheers !
Nice to have a fried like you around to help. Wish more people were like that.

-
Back