Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
102347178_3395998627099895_7009109489402360228_n.jpg

Morning guys. Another beautiful day in store. Friday is phase two of opening up things around here. Just inquired if maybe we can start having car shows with restrictions of course. No more than 10 people in a group with distancing and wearing masks. No reason in my mind why we can't. If everyone abides by the rules then things will open up even more. Have a great day.

Morning guys. Another beautiful day in store. Friday is phase two of opening up things around here. Just inquired if maybe we can start having car shows with restrictions of course. No more than 10 people in a group with distancing and wearing masks. No reason in my mind why we can't. If everyone abides by the rules then things will open up even more. Have a great day.
Car show sounds good I think there is a small one this weekend close to me. Going to be 91* today so gonna try and stay cool. You have a great day as well my friend.

Toronto and Windsor are not allowed into phase 2 , we have to stay in phase 1 a little longer! Looking forward to the car shows!

morning guys
finally managed to go out to dinner last nite
did a triple date with some dear friends of ours, good times

Been a beautiful day today. I spent most of the morning cutting grass, trimming all around the gardens and sidewalks etc and then the big clean up. Finished just in time for lunch. Had a snooze under the gazebo then just farted around. Nice day though

-
Back