Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
104021583_1169518310063772_1697784020020176517_n.jpg

Morning men, Cf your right TGIF. Wow that week flew buy ! Cheers you all stay safe out there ,keep the shiny side up :thumbsup:

Well at the front end shop car did the 50 mile drive just fine. My internet is down at home the last 2 days so hope to have it back on soon so talk at ya all as soon as it's back on.

Wow it's been a cooker today. Hot and very humid. Landed up taking my wife to clinic for her monthly B12 shot but they were very busy so has to go back tomorrow. Went to Wallyworld instead. Surprising how many people not wearing masks but the ones who are outnumber the ones that aren't.

After I got my car out of the shop I went to lunch with 340 6 pack and his wife then went to there house and checked out there cars. They have a 74 Duster he drag races with about the same set up as I have just more HP. I think his Challenger is a 72 340 4 speed and a sweet car. And his wife owns an AAR 340 6 pack Cuda with low miles on it. Great people and like I said had a great time.

Wow it's been a cooker today. Hot and very humid. Landed up taking my wife to clinic for her monthly B12 shot but they were very busy so has to go back tomorrow. Went to Wallyworld instead. Surprising how many people not wearing masks but the ones who are outnumber the ones that aren't.
Did you wear one ?

It feels odd like really odd to wear one but it is supposed to protect me from the zombie non believers

It feels odd like really odd to wear one but it is supposed to protect me from the zombie non believers
Not wearing a mask when I go out and not gonna worry about it but I live in an area that has few people and no virus.

I guess I am a zombie non-believer. lol I refuse to wear a mask because if it is not 95 or better it does not block out any of the virus from entering.

I don't one either
its pretty cool, im generally in the minority (about 20-30%) and I swear, its like being a mopar guy in a Chevy world
all the mask wearing Chevy guys give you the stink eye, but all the free breathing mopar guys and galls give you a big smile

Last edited:
-
Back