Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
After I got my car out of the shop I went to lunch with 340 6 pack and his wife then went to there house and checked out there cars. They have a 74 Duster he drag races with about the same set up as I have just more HP. I think his Challenger is a 72 340 4 speed and a sweet car. And his wife owns an AAR 340 6 pack Cuda with low miles on it. Great people and like I said had a great time.
Geez a lot of nice cars. That AAR would be nice to own. Is it a real one or a clone? Nice either way.

Not wearing a mask when I go out and not gonna worry about it but I live in an area that has few people and no virus.
It only takes one to start passing it around Fred. The worst part of it you can't see it coming. If you do get it this thing is just nasty. Remember the saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Ask your son what it was like and that might be a mind changer.

Last edited:
I guess I am a zombie non-believer. lol I refuse to wear a mask because if it is not 95 or better it does not block out any of the virus from entering.
N95 is the best you can get. Would you drive around without an air filter? Same principal. These masks are less than a buck, what does it cost for you guys to spend a couple of weeks in hospital? Something to think about. A wise investment if you ask me but hey to each his own.

I don't one either
its pretty cool, im generally in the minority (about 20-30%) and I swear, its like being a mopar guy in a Chevy world
all the mask wearing Chevy guys give you the stink eye, but all the free breathing mopar guys and galls give you a big smile
And there are lots of people now in the cemetery who thought the same.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER. Lets hope the new season is better than what we had in Spring. It's muggy already and going to be a toasty one today and tomorrow. Our house stays relatively cool most of the time but turned the switch on for the a/c to defrost in case we need it. Hate it when it gets so hot you have to sit inside with the a/c on because just too hot to be outside. Hate the humidity. Have a great day.

N95 is the best you can get. Would you drive around without an air filter? Same principal. These masks are less than a buck, what does it cost for you guys to spend a couple of weeks in hospital? Something to think about. A wise investment if you ask me but hey to each his own.
They make better than N95 but you need at least an N95 to block the virus as shown by the CDC due to the size of the particle they allow through. I agree with to each their own. It is everyone's choice to wear one or not or to stay home or not.

1ABvMqv.jpg

It only takes one to start passing it around Fred. The worst part of it you can't see it coming. If you do get it this thing is just nasty. Remember the saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Ask your son what it was like and that might be a mind changer.
I keep my distance from people but never see many people. First time out on Friday in a long time. Stayed out side when my car was being worked on.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER. Lets hope the new season is better than what we had in Spring. It's muggy already and going to be a toasty one today and tomorrow. Our house stays relatively cool most of the time but turned the switch on for the a/c to defrost in case we need it. Hate it when it gets so hot you have to sit inside with the a/c on because just too hot to be outside. Hate the humidity. Have a great day.

i switched mine from heat to AC a few weeks ago
the basement of the house stays real cool, but the main and upper warm up quickly

it was pretty funny, im a "set it and dont touch it" kind of guy
ideally, i touch my thermostat twice a year, to switch between AC and heat

thats ideally
realistically, we have my mother in law living with us, and she hits that thing like a mad bass hitting a popper

i finally got so tired of it, i put a lock on the thermostat
you know the kind, little clear plastic frame, with a plastic cover that can only be removed with a key

put that on a few months ago, so when it came time to switch over to AC i had to do some hard thinking where i left that key

on a side note
i came home yesterday expecting the house to be a comfy 73 degrees
only to find it was close to 100 because "someone" had found the remote to the fireplace and cranked it way up

i switched mine from heat to AC a few weeks ago
the basement of the house stays real cool, but the main and upper warm up quickly

it was pretty funny, im a "set it and dont touch it" kind of guy
ideally, i touch my thermostat twice a year, to switch between AC and heat

thats ideally
realistically, we have my mother in law living with us, and she hits that thing like a mad bass hitting a popper

i finally got so tired of it, i put a lock on the thermostat
you know the kind, little clear plastic frame, with a plastic cover that can only be removed with a key

put that on a few months ago, so when it came time to switch over to AC i had to do some hard thinking where i left that key

on a side note
i came home yesterday expecting the house to be a comfy 73 degrees
only to find it was close to 100 because "someone" had found the remote to the fireplace and cranked it way up
Where there’s a will there’s a way ! Old bird out smarted you :poke:

-
Back