Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
i switched mine from heat to AC a few weeks ago
the basement of the house stays real cool, but the main and upper warm up quickly

it was pretty funny, im a "set it and dont touch it" kind of guy
ideally, i touch my thermostat twice a year, to switch between AC and heat

thats ideally
realistically, we have my mother in law living with us, and she hits that thing like a mad bass hitting a popper

i finally got so tired of it, i put a lock on the thermostat
you know the kind, little clear plastic frame, with a plastic cover that can only be removed with a key

put that on a few months ago, so when it came time to switch over to AC i had to do some hard thinking where i left that key

on a side note
i came home yesterday expecting the house to be a comfy 73 degrees
only to find it was close to 100 because "someone" had found the remote to the fireplace and cranked it way up
They had one of those covers in the lunchroom at work. Didn't stop me from changing it. Remarkable what you can devise from a piece of wire or something flat and long lol

They had one of those covers in the lunchroom at work. Didn't stop me from changing it. Remarkable what you can devise from a piece of wire or something flat and long lol
I'm guessing your not an 80 year old lady with alzheimers
when I first put it on there, she would actually tap the cover to try and change it

now, she's accepted it and moved on

Oh it's a stinker today feeling like 91.4F. Was too hot to sit on the deck under the gazebo. Took my wife to the clinic this morning for her monthly B12 shot then went for a drive to see some new scenery. Landed up at the cemetery where mom and dad are as it was all closed up during the spring due to the virus. So couldn't go up there for their birthdays or anniversary. We're going to go up hopefully next week on a cooler day and clean up their bronze plaque. Been there 33 yrs and starting to really show it's age. They were having a funeral for someone in a different section and they had a piper there. I love the pipes so really enjoyed listening to him even though a sad event for someone else. Keep cool guys.

104538638_4262599243780457_9168065725227183267_n.jpg

20200620_163933.jpg
Working on the plane today I'm painting small parts and the boys are doing the interior.

Well that Impala runs like a scalded Ape. A lot lower geared than I expected. Just found out the ratio is stamped on the passenger tube. Wish I'd known that when it was on jack stands. Damned car is starting to grow on me. Only cool thing found while working on the POS was a 1943 quarter.

Well that Impala runs like a scalded Ape. A lot lower geared than I expected. Just found out the ratio is stamped on the passenger tube. Wish I'd known that when it was on jack stands. Damned car is starting to grow on me. Only cool thing found while working on the POS was a 1943 quarter.
I would have a hard time selling it even if it's a Chevy it's a cool car.

I would have a hard time selling it even if it's a Chevy it's a cool car.
Parts are cheap too. Compared to Mopars anyway. Wife says I look sexy in it. Haaaa!!! Ya cause you can't see my beer belly. lol It is a sexy car. They built a lot of them. You don't see many 67 Barracudas at car shows. Gonna stick to my Mopar. Got the body gaps dialed in real good on the Cuda. Those old Chebbies suck on quality control.

I might have to fill the tractor a few times to get there. It will run about 15MPH in road gear. lol
Might take a few week l guess I'll kill my own weeds. Lol. Got some pictures of the old junker you know me I love pictures

-
Back