Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I think one way to tell if they are 340 manifolds is to measure the distance between the bolts where the pipe bolts up. Mine are right at 4 inches between the bolts where some 273 manifolds I have measure 3.5. Funny thing about the 340 manifolds is the passenger size outlet is smaller than the drivers side. That's why others are running the Dakota magnum on the passenger side plus they just look "swoopier"
You need an intake manifold for that? I have an extra one off my 340 that's taking up to much space in my garage.

Well had a great day tickled grand kids and fried some tires. Took an evening cruze in the scamp stopped and got some gas and was stuck at the gas pump for over an hour while people checked out my car. It does feel good to show it off but was getting to the point of to much. I'll get you some pictures of the intake tomorrow BP. I'm going to bed. Lol

You need an intake manifold for that? I have an extra one off my 340 that's taking up to much space in my garage.
That picture was taken when I first hauled the motor out to reseal and paint. I do have an intake on it now but thanks.
DSC00851.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG
IMG_6175 (Medium).JPG

This last picture is what it looked like when I first got the car

Morning guys. It was a lovely weekend. Couldn't have the kids here yet. Have to play safe. We had food from Montana's from our son. Ribs, fries, coleslaw, baked beans corn bread, deep fried dill pickles and drinks. Really enjoyed it but stuffed.
Another day with hot sun but later rain and thunderstorms. We need the rain for sure and tomorrow will be rain all day looks like. Hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day.

Good morning guys, wow did that weekend fly buy , hope all you dads had a great day ! Here’s to another week closer to retirement! Cheers

Been really hot again feeling like 38c (100.4)
Went out for a nice drive in the Cuda but was sure hot, not too bad when you were moving but driving slow in the downtown traffic was a bit intense.
Looks like we may get some rain sometime tonight and overnight. We need rain badly right now. At least the grass isn't growing very fast.

Been really hot again feeling like 38c (100.4)
Went out for a nice drive in the Cuda but was sure hot, not too bad when you were moving but driving slow in the downtown traffic was a bit intense.
Looks like we may get some rain sometime tonight and overnight. We need rain badly right now. At least the grass isn't growing very fast.
Not bad here been in the 70s no bad storms yet.

Well went and looked at an old GMC truck ,59 I think solid but lots work my buddy was thinking about buying it I told him it’s lots of work and money ,he’s not a mechanic so he’s gonna stick to wood work! Man I could use another project :rolleyes: Not gonna happen .

Well went and looked at an old GMC truck ,59 I think solid but lots work my buddy was thinking about buying it I told him it’s lots of work and money ,he’s not a mechanic so he’s gonna stick to wood work! Man I could use another project :rolleyes: Not gonna happen .
I know about a sexy 65 impala for sale. Good price. Love you long time. :lol:

-
Back