Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Love the styling of the 65 and 66 Impala and Caprice. Saw this one at a local tire shop last week.
View attachment 1715550152
Pearl white with a red gut. No idea what is under the hood.
Looks like a 283 because just the flag showing on the fender. Mind you, my 67 Chevelle I had was a 327 and I took the numbers off so fooled a lot of people and beat a lot too.

Last edited:
104484021_3075292792519376_9208172901298287603_n.jpg

Morning Guys nice walk this morning sunny and no wind. Met my new neighbor and walked with him for a bit.

Good morning guys that’s some funny (inappropriate)stuff but I’m not easily offended . Funny story the local radio station has a website and you can request songs so of course you have to put your email and your name and the song and because it’s work I don’t see the response to request ,so I proceeded to ask for the song three times so I request a Taylor Swift song the lady from the radio station actually phones my work asks for me and tells me she’s offended because I called her mean . Sarcasm is lost in text.

Good morning guys that’s some funny (inappropriate)stuff but I’m not easily offended . Funny story the local radio station has a website and you can request songs so of course you have to put your email and your name and the song and because it’s work I don’t see the response to request ,so I proceeded to ask for the song three times so I request a Taylor Swift song the lady from the radio station actually phones my work asks for me and tells me she’s offended because I called her mean . Sarcasm is lost in text.
YUP. Learned that a long time ago.

A raft capsized in the river yesterday, close to my house. When the helicopters showed up I decided to go have a look to see what was going on. I thought maybe a bad car wreck cause any one with any sense would not be in a raft on the river right now.

So the wife and me jump in the pickup just to blow down the highway once. That was my plan anyway. Well the wife had put a bunch of loose garbage in the truck and I was pretty sure it was going to blow out so I pulled off of the highway into the fishing access to remedy the situation and while I'm doing that the wife starts crying as she had full view of the the family of 4 who's life had just been shattered. They were balling their eyes out as they had just lost their father and husband. The kids had to be around 10 years old. The rescue jet boats are still searching the river this morning.

I sure didn't want my wife to have to see that. It's effected us both adversely. Especially hearing those boats all day.
Man Missing After Raft Flips on Flathead River in Columbia Falls

A raft capsized in the river yesterday, close to my house. When the helicopters showed up I decided to go have a look to see what was going on. I thought maybe a bad car wreck cause any one with any sense would not be in a raft on the river right now.

So the wife and me jump in the pickup just to blow down the highway once. That was my plan anyway. Well the wife had put a bunch of loose garbage in the truck and I was pretty sure it was going to blow out so I pulled off of the highway into the fishing access to remedy the situation and while I'm doing that the wife starts crying as she had full view of the the family of 4 who's life had just been shattered. They were balling their eyes out as they had just lost their father and husband. The kids had to be around 10 years old. The rescue jet boats are still searching the river this morning.

I sure didn't want my wife to have to see that. It's effected us both adversely. Especially hearing those boats all day.
Man Missing After Raft Flips on Flathead River in Columbia Falls
That's sad BP loosing a dad when the kids are so young.

that is rough

we loose a few people each year to the lake
6 year old just a few weeks ago

the most memorable were two kids a few years ago
they would have graduated with my niece last year

one of em was on the swim team

on the bright side, my wife had a 18 month old a few years ago
this kid was under water for over 30 minutes before they found him
he spend 2 days in a coma, then woke up and never skipped a beat

that is rough

we loose a few people each year to the lake
6 year old just a few weeks ago

the most memorable were two kids a few years ago
they would have graduated with my niece last year

one of em was on the swim team

on the bright side, my wife had a 18 month old a few years ago
this kid was under water for over 30 minutes before they found him
he spend 2 days in a coma, then woke up and never skipped a beat
Amazing

from what i understand, water temperature is directly related to the chance of survival

kinda like that whole cryogenic suspension
if the water is cold enough, you stand a much better chance of making it through

from what i understand, water temperature is directly related to the chance of survival

if the water is cold enough, you stand a much better chance of making it through
And young helps too from what I understand. I think the cold is what killed this guy.

Just asking for Taylor Swift would offend me BUT better than Mariah Carey. She squeals like she has her tit in a wringer.

The cold water will slow your body down and less oxygen needed.

Was a cool day today and some spitting as well.
My friend and I drove a hr north of here to a wreckers that has a lot of old cars. Waste of time but a nice drive though. The owner is off sick for three weeks now and two guys running the place. The gate was locked and had a sign on it saying Closed Wednesday. The one guy came to the locked gate and I said to him we drove an hr to get here but they wouldn't let us in regardless.

-
Back