Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
One fer Mark

2475BB9D-3DB4-485A-9030-F1CDA37453C3.jpeg

Never too far away from dental floss. I'm OCD about thaty ****. :realcrazy:
never been a big fan of flossing
(i had braces as a kid, and still got a little section of tracks in my mouth)

i bought a waterpik a while ago, that thing rocks
way nicer then flossing

never been a big fan of flossing
(i had braces as a kid, and still got a little section of tracks in my mouth)

i bought a waterpik a while ago, that thing rocks
way nicer then flossing
Been wanting a pik. Hard to do at the local restaurant. Got a couple teeth that like to glob onto the food. Need some floss.

Well went and looked at an old GMC truck ,59 I think solid but lots work my buddy was thinking about buying it I told him it’s lots of work and money ,he’s not a mechanic so he’s gonna stick to wood work! Man I could use another project :rolleyes: Not gonna happen .
If you can see grass you dont have enough projects. lol

Correction for yesterday's post. I said it felt like 38c but it was 36c. Still bloody hot regardless.
Morning guys.. Nothing on the "Honey Do List" so far but the day has just started. It sure likes rain at the moment which we desperately need at the moment. If it does I'll be sitting on the deck under the gazebo enjoying it. Have a wonderful day and keep cool but be safe and wear those masks.

Well went and looked at an old GMC truck ,59 I think solid but lots work my buddy was thinking about buying it I told him it’s lots of work and money ,he’s not a mechanic so he’s gonna stick to wood work! Man I could use another project :rolleyes: Not gonna happen .
Have a 48 ford rat rod pick me up ...lol with a flatty !

-
Back