Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
0A4AA938-E512-4C51-9598-5ACA9A888708.jpeg

How come is it everywhere I go, I see more work that I'm going to end up doing?

Just got back from a relatives' house. I can stick my foot under the main center wall, and have my foot on the floor. They also have broken outlets everywhere. Their house is a fire hazzard.

Of course, they didn't tell me till I showed up.

Just got back from a relatives' house. I can stick my foot under the main center wall, and have my foot on the floor. They also have broken outlets everywhere. Their house is a fire hazzard.

There is only so much you can do as a man. I get strung thin too. Can you summon help. I finally told my stepmom that her children need to step up and they did.

What a beautiful day. I watered all day yesterday and it rained last night . A little cloud cover today. Grass looks great. Actually put on a flannel shirt. Power outage let me get caught up on some paper work. Scheduled 2 jobs that should get me through the end of the month. I will be thankful when I retire for the night.

Morning guys.. I see you were busy on here yesterday. Reading about all the chemicals sprayed on weeds and food to keep weeds down. I know it's necessary but just think of the chemicals that land up in the food we eat. No wonder cancer is running ramped, we're slowly killing ourselves.
On a lighter note. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.

Wide awake early today. Supposed to mow today, but it's downpouring at the moment with lots of thunder and lightning. No mowing today.

Wide awake early today. Supposed to mow today, but it's downpouring at the moment with lots of thunder and lightning. No mowing today.
Oh it beautiful here today 13. The heat is building back up and back into then humid weather again. We had a few days that were a lot cooler. Was nice to have the windows open but will feel like in the low 40's starting Monday. Our July was the hottest on record with 26 days of the month above 29C and humidex into the 40's.

Seems the same here but with peoples cars falling apart.

Morning Mark I see CF is sleeping in. lol
Got the headliner in the scamp and most of the interior yesterday.

Morning Fred. You better be careful buddy you're going to get that car all finished and have nothing to do. LOL Been out much in the T truck lately?
Yea gonna not spend so much money now. lol
I'll start decorating my yard after the scamp is done, that's next.
No but will take it to the post office today just to keep it oiled good.

-
Back