Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-8-8_23-4-30.jpeg

Well chit just checking in . Was 13c this morning warmed up to 29c cooling off now , is 78f in the house , washed the truck and the car got sunburnt I always forget how bloody strong it is now ,when we were kids no mention of sun screen ,played out side for weeks on end only remember one bad burn, now it seems every time I go out I burn ? Is it because I’m old now or is the sun stronger?
There is less ozone to protect us. It's from all the garbage we allow to enter the atmosphere. China is a huge contributor. We have guidelines and it helps but need to tighten the laws up worldwide if we're going to save this planet

Morning guys... a nice gentle rain this morning. Never been so happy to see rain.
Enjoy the day but be safe.
Morning finished my walk just in time raining now.
Time for my morning coffee and stare out the window and watch the lightening.

Gonna go help my son move into his new house in Minot today it's about 125 miles away so gonna take the scamp on a nice road trip should help season the engine good.

Gonna go help my son move into his new house in Minot today it's about 125 miles away so gonna take the scamp on a nice road trip should help season the engine good.
Get your foot into it several times as well. If something is going to happen it might as well be while under warranty. Wind her up but not to valve float lol

It started out with rain and then cleared up and a beautiful breeze. Now it's hot and humid again and will be even worse the next couple of days feeling like into the low 40"s again.

-
Back