Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Merry Christmas everyone and to all a good night

SantaChlngr.jpg

I hear you man

I cut sugar from my coffee (not my diet, just my coffee) and I dropped 20 pounds
My downfall is ice cream. I'm a caramel freak. One of our Brands here is made by Chapman. It's called Saucy Spots and it's loaded with caramel and I mean loaded.
It's surprising how much you can lose just cutting out salt and sugar. Salt makes you retain water and of course sugar is sugar = calories. Being older I don't burn it off as fast.

Morning CF... Couldn't sleep in either huh?
We have a light coating of snow so far. Less than an inch for sure as I can still see the road in places. Merry Xmas buddy and have a wonderful day
Yup I got up to put wood in the stove and will stay up. About an inch here so far but really cold so the snow that is coming down is really light. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

I knew it was going to get cold last night .

But dang , the heater kept coming on and off all night , I figured it was getting down to freezing.

So I got up at 4:30 and checked the outside temperature.... it was only 45* WTF that’s not that cold . But it’s just 46* now , so I guess the house was just shivering at the thought of getting cold .
Currently it’s a nice 70* inside :)

I looked outside and the Minions are waving and Santa has gone on his rounds and is back at the North Pole now .

Last edited:
Oh no , it’s starting to drizzle !

Where have the Minions gone ?

They ran into to garage ! Must be afraid of a little moisture ... or do they know what’s coming ?

Merry Christmas everyone hope this finds you and your family well on this special day , cheers stay safe !:)

Sounds like everyone is having a good time. Been watching some tv and the Tom is in the oven. 14lb er between the two of us. They'll be tons of leftovers but will all be made into dinners and in the freezer they go.
Been snowing on and off all day but very lightly. The good news is the roads are dry and guessing at maybe an inch on the grass.

-
Back