Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
5A65F6F2-592A-4D00-8F80-BF8F23DFCE6D.jpeg

well this was fun

bout an hour ago, there was a knock on my door
so i open it, and theres a young kid there, claiming my neighbor told him i had a plow truck and if i could give him a hand
somehow he'd hit a spot of ice, slid off the road and got his wrangler stuck in a ditch
he missed my neighbors mailbox by a hair, and i guess when my he asked my neighbor for help he send him up the road, my way

with the right tools, it took all of 2 minutes to get him out

well this was fun

so i open it, and theres a young kid there, claiming my neighbor told him i had a plow truck and if i could give him a hand
somehow he'd hit a spot of ice, slid off the road and got his wrangler stuck in a ditch
he missed my neighbors mailbox by a hair, and i guess when my he asked my neighbor for help he send him up the road, my way

Awsome man ! Great story

well this was fun

Good deed for the day. Way to go DIY

Oh wait ... there is a sliver of light between the horizon and cloud cover ... and that’s scary too :(

Well that was a sleep in wow ! Feels good and bad at the same time..

-
Back