Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Found all this Chinese money. Looks like pre 80s coins. Have had it for a long time. Looks like maybe Hong Kong pre commie coins. Some of the have the Queen on them. Pretty cool looking stuff. Any value? Wonder if some are silver. ?? Just thought I’d throw this out here since we have such a wealth of knowledge.

View attachment 1715675161
Cool coins I wounder if there is any silver in them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOuNCeKi9iMI5yyG6_doWxB8S-TgZD-hATcQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

I looked up the Queen coins and those maybe silver. Some of them were priced pretty high on Amazon. Need to do more research. How do you test for silver?

Charlie!!! could ya come over and help me I'm working on a front spoiler for my Scamp and not sure if I'll build it but I like the thought of having one.
I would love to do that Fred. What you looking for? Form or function. A while ago I read about somebody using an explorer spoiler. I have some thick belting I've been eyeballing for my barracuda.

I would love to do that Fred. What you looking for? Form or function. A while ago I read about somebody using an explorer spoiler. I have some thick belting I've been eyeballing for my barracuda.
Thats what I have on my duster
It may look better on a scamp

I looked up the Queen coins and those maybe silver. Some of them were priced pretty high on Amazon. Need to do more research. How do you test for silver?
Not sure how to test for silver but I know there's a way.
Hope you got a lot of money in your coins and get rich.

Just read there are a few different test. One is a ice cube. Melts faster on silver. Drop test sounds different. Magnetic test. And bleach test does it turn black.

20210122_142923.jpg
Just a ruff cardboard lay out and was thinking of using foam board like I did my console and making it out of fiberglass and will contour it instead of it being flat.
Not really trying to make it factional just trying to keep the bug splatter from under the car and look decent.

Not sure how to test for silver but I know there's a way.
Hope you got a lot of money in your coins and get rich.
This is our collection of old coins. Starting with Canadian Silver Dollars and other smaller coins like a 50 cent piece. Even have a 1939 German coin with a Swastika on it. I looked it up on Google and worth between 14-22 bucks depending on what shape it's in.
IMG_4028 (2).JPG

Just needs some TLC and some elbow grease and then good as new. Once it's clean it's easy to keep it that way unless you live on a dirt road. Is that a Valiant Grille?

those wheels have actually been replaced with some HUGE 15x7s
looks much gooder now

and that is indeed a 69 valiant grille
i always felt like it matched the tail lights better then any other grille out there...and ive even pried open the old wallet and bought a set of marker lights for it

20200822_123034.jpg

-
Back