Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yea they suck trying to brown nose the big boss and make the little guy bad.
Yup some one blowing out your candle to make there’s brighter happens everywhere sorry to hear you had a shitty week , Fred the spoiler looks great not to big not to small , subtle. Like you buddy.

Yup some one blowing out your candle to make there’s brighter happens everywhere sorry to hear you had a shitty week , Fred the spoiler looks great not to big not to small , subtle. Like you buddy.
Thanks Biff just gotta make it work is all and will take some time.
Going to bed early tonight I don't feel good must be the chili from last night. lol

Thanks Biff just gotta make it work is all and will take some time.
Going to bed early tonight I don't feel good must be the chili from last night. lol
Well still early here only 7 cheers Fred have a good sleep lots to do tomorrow on that car :thumbsup:

Depends how you look at I suppose. I left early Monday to go to the vet when my dog was dying, Tuesday I wasn't in any state to work, and the rest of the week I've been suspended for 2 minor incidents, including the taillight lens on the 11th of January. Combined damage for the 2 incidents is less than $500.00 CAD, or about $21.95 USD. So I think it's time to find a different job, one more incident, no matter how minor or serious between now and the end of May and I'm terminated. Plain bullshit as far as I'm concerned.
So my wife and I went to Edmonton Thursday for an overnight trip, we had to pick up several items that she has bought recently anyway. It's about 5 hours drive one way, got home about 2 this afternoon. Gave me an opportunity to do some thinking about this company and what little I've gotten compared to what I've put in for the last 3 years. I will no longer use my personal cell phone for any company related business, nor will I do anything out of my job description any more.
Wow Linc, you've had quite a week. Sorry to hear about your dog. I've never had a pet but have had neighbours lose their pets and I always enjoyed them and it is sad indeed.
I guess you have to ask yourself "Do I like the job and the people you work with"? Does the job have a great benefits package and pay well enough to stay there and what are the job opportunities out there? How many more years before you can retire?
If you don't like the place and the people then it's time to go and do yourself a favour. Many questions as you may be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Have a great weekend.

Morning guys. -12 at present so windchill will probably be around -18 I'm thinking.
Going to be mostly sunny all weekend but cold. Other than a walk we won't be going anywhere anyways. As you know Ontario is in a complete lockdown except essential stores because the numbers were climbing more and more every day. It looks like the shutdown is working so far and the numbers are coming back down slowly. If this is what it takes then I'm all for it.
Have a great day and keep well.

Here's a project you could start to build for senior years
3733D967-4719-4DEF-8A4C-3D943291012C.jpeg

Been in the garage all day working on my hope to be front spoiler that is looking pretty good so far but give me time I'll probably have to redo it. lol

-
Back