-
the band.jpg

Never know what those "Rock Stars" might do!:poke:

that reminds me

ages ago i was working as a machine operator in a little shop
we made metal trim pieces for buildings, and supplied siding for it as well

well one day we are working on something structural
i dont remember what it was we were making, but it took two of us, to hold it
it was a piece of metal, around 11 guage, and it was 15 feet long, 4 or 5 feet wide

we just had to put a 90 degree bend in it
so me and the boss are holding this huge heavy piece of metal, and we got it in the brake press
the ram came down, and the front of the metal was forced up (as expected)
when the ram came back the front of the metal slammed back down

i guess my boss was standing a little to close, because when it came down it brushed across his chest and ripped out a nipple piercing i didnt even know he had

man, talk about bleeding like a stuck pig

that reminds me

it was a piece of metal, around 11 guage, and it was 15 feet long, 4 or 5 feet wide

so me and the boss are holding this huge heavy piece of metal, and we got it in the brake press

i guess my boss was standing a little to close, because when it came down it brushed across his chest and ripped out a nipple piercing i didnt even know he had

I would expect some new words were created that day. YEOWCH!

that reminds me

Can't imagine piercing anything or a tattoo.

Can't imagine piercing anything or a tattoo.

back in my younger days i had both

im sure ive posted this picture before

hpim0293-jpg.jpg

not sure if i have a pic of my tattoo but it was an interesting story

i musta been 17, and i decided i wanted to get "sex pistols" t shirt
i looked all over the place, and i couldnt find em anywhere
so i decided, the pistols are british, so ill just skip across the pond and go to england
so i went down to london and bought me a few shirts their

while i was there i decided to test a few of the local brews, met up with some local people and ended up getting...rather blitzed
somewhere in that haze i decided to get tattood
i still remember wondering who was more wasted, me or the guy with the needle

anyway, i got my tattoo and decided that warranted another drink or two
i had it all planned out, i was gonna take the last "jubilee" line back to the hotel (thats their public transportation)
i managed to get on the train on time, and kinda dozed in my drunken stupor untill i saw my exit come up

problem is, i never saw my exit
so i just stayed in the train, half asleep untill the conductor did his check and kicked me off
we had an interesting conversation about where i got on, where i wanted to get off and he explained to me that i never saw my exit because i got on a west bound train, while i was supposed to get on the east bound train

so, there was nothing left for me to do then take a brisk walk through London, to try and get back to the hotel
needless to say, i stopped in one or two local bars on the way for a quick pick-me-up and i actually made it back to the hotel lobby as the rest of my party was getting out of the elevator for breakfast

by then i was mostly sober again, but boy was i tired...and hungry

i dont think i have a pic of my tattoo, but you'll like this one better anyway, its the same as the top one on her arm
(musta forgot to add the pic last nite)
300?cb=20170812000550.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up to 8 below today they fixed the street light but hell with taking a walk I'll stay home. lol

Morning Fred... -10 this morning but will be another sunny cold day.
Went to our daughter's yesterday right after breakfast. We had a lot of stuff for her that's been sitting here for a while. We only stopped for 20-30 minutes and only went inside for a "P" and then headed back home. 1hr and 10 minutes door to door one way. It was a real cold day but really sunny so was a nice drive. Worst part was not being able to hugs the kids but was nice to see them in person instead of on video. I had made sandwiches and grabbed the cooler and some drinks and headed out and ate while driving back home. It was a nice break for us both to get out.
How long did it take to get that light fixed? How ever long it was it was too long.

Morning Fred... -10 this morning but will be another sunny cold day.
Went to our daughter's yesterday right after breakfast. We had a lot of stuff for her that's been sitting here for a while. We only stopped for 20-30 minutes and only went inside for a "P" and then headed back home. 1hr and 10 minutes door to door one way. It was a real cold day but really sunny so was a nice drive. Worst part was not being able to hugs the kids but was nice to see them in person instead of on video. I had made sandwiches and grabbed the cooler and some drinks and headed out and ate while driving back home. It was a nice break for us both to get out.
How long did it take to get that light fixed? How ever long it was it was too long.
Morning Mark really sucks not hugging the kids but is nice to see them and get out of the house for a while.
Took forever to get the street light fixed but that's normal around here.

Morning men woke up to a dusting of the white stuff it sure is pretty. Not deep enough to shovel ...yet

-
Back