Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning all.
Had a frickin dentist just like that once, get all frozen and as he started to get to work on the teeth he was constantly yapping. Hated that, switched to another dentist after about two or three visits.
Found me a new dentist I'm gonna try he is about my age and has a 69 road runner that he shows. Would think we will get along just fine.

Found me a new dentist I'm gonna try he is about my age and has a 69 road runner that he shows. Would think we will get along just fine.
Had a great dentist in Winnipeg before I moved, only health care professionals office I've ever been to that had Hot Rod and National Dragster magazines in the waiting room. He is big into cars, last I heard he owned 5 or 6, including his 7 second outlaw drag radial Firebird. He has been in a couple of magazine features on drag radial racing. Also owns a 68 GTO convertible that his dad bought new.

Had a great dentist in Winnipeg before I moved, only health care professionals office I've ever been to that had Hot Rod and National Dragster magazines in the waiting room. He is big into cars, last I heard he owned 5 or 6, including his 7 second outlaw drag radial Firebird. He has been in a couple of magazine features on drag radial racing. Also owns a 68 GTO convertible that his dad bought new.
I'd like him for a dentist but I'd have to learn how to talk with with cotton balls in my mouth. lol

Goood morning men here we go again :BangHead: Monday grrr cold and damp here this morning not feeling it could easily spend the day on the couch but duty calls ,you all have a great day .

A63E680F-B443-4213-B8D8-E2FDC072DB16.jpeg

Have a good walk Mark stay warm.
Hope the dentist finds all is good..
I decided to walk to the dentist this morning. It was -3 and felt like -3. 1.5 km one way and only took me 20 minutes. It was absolutely gorgeous when I came out of his office and a beautiful walk home in bright sunlight. Passed with flying colours as well. Then at 2pm I went for more physio then shopping at Wallyworld.
Looks like snow tomorrow though. Been a pretty good winter really.
You watch, it'll be a late late Spring this year when we're itching to get the cars out again.

Be careful driving to work CF I'm not worried about your driving just concerned about the idiots driving next to you.

-
Back