Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
when they had just put in M6 i used to live in Lowell, and drive in to work in Holland, just over 50 miles one way
about an hour drive in the summer, in the winter, it could be as much as 4
I have had snow days where it took at least 2 hours one way. Any more than that I would just call off work. I had 1 day where I was run into the median and had to wait an hour for a tow out at the cost of 110. dollars. After that day I wont chance it because that was pretty much a days pay to get to work.

I'm glad I'm not having to deal with traffic to get to work.
I'm 18 miles from the shop and takes 30 minutes on a real bad snow or blizzard day.

I have had snow days where it took at least 2 hours one way. Any more than that I would just call off work. I had 1 day where I was run into the median and had to wait an hour for a tow out at the cost of 110. dollars. After that day I wont chance it because that was pretty much a days pay to get to work.

ever do that thing where you keep the passenger side tires on the rumble strips just to know you're still on the road?

Me !:D

1550699_1437682221_600x315.jpg

I try to get behind a semi and follow the rest of the way. They usually run faster and safer. If a semi slows down it is for good reason.
thats some solid reasoning

i came across a blurb on my phone where someone asked it if was legal to pass by a plow truck...that seems to be about the dumbest thing you can do

anyways
got the church all cleared out, was a bit more work then usual since there were a couple of the senior saints inside and i had to plow around thier cars

then, the little girl who always want to go where i go, got sick and threw up all over my truck
but i dont know if she got seasick from the truck (lots of back and fort) or if it was because she ate some fries she had found under her car seat

in the mean time, its still coming down so i will have to at least clear the driveway again today

thats some solid reasoning

i came across a blurb on my phone where someone asked it if was legal to pass by a plow truck...that seems to be about the dumbest thing you can do

anyways
got the church all cleared out, was a bit more work then usual since there were a couple of the senior saints inside and i had to plow around thier cars

then, the little girl who always want to go where i go, got sick and threw up all over my truck
but i dont know if she got seasick from the truck (lots of back and fort) or if it was because she ate some fries she had found under her car seat

in the mean time, its still coming down so i will have to at least clear the driveway again today
Hard to tell how old that fry was. I have found ones in 30 year old cars I stripped that still look like the day they fell in the seat.

Left for work early and a good thing I did. It is normally 1/2 hour but this morning it took just over an hour to get in. Only 1 wreck on the other side of the freeways so my side didnt have to stop.
I bet they all slowed down though to see what was going on. I detest Rubber Neckers

Well it was dry and calm this morning till 10:30 ish. Then it started to snow. We have maybe 3" on the ground right now and still coming down lightly. I'll go out and clean it up tomorrow. Haven't even stuck my head out the door today.

FIRST!!! Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Looks like I'll be busy outside this morning. Heading to -3 but sunny today so shouldn't be too bad for clearing snow.

-
Back