Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning and happy hump daayyyyyy from the cold and damp west coast right around 0 c supposed to snow or rain ? I wish I could predict the cars I work on like that ,could be your chrome muffler bearing but it could also be the thing a mer bobber , cheers stay safe have a great day !

BE35AE21-7322-4A38-A625-EDCBEB255DDE.jpeg

Good morning and happy hump daayyyyyy from the cold and damp west coast right around 0 c supposed to snow or rain ? I wish I could predict the cars I work on like that ,could be your chrome muffler bearing but it could also be the thing a mer bobber , cheers stay safe have a great day !
Or the dreaded kadidiler valve.

Hi guys, I went out at 9:30, fired up the snow blower, made two passes and the dam thing quit chucking snow. Coldest morning of the year of course.
Went over to my neighbour and borrowed his single stage. I must admit it does work good. It's a 6.5 hp so it'll chuck the snow fairly well.
After lunch I hauled my snow blower out and took the guard off the drive belt, everything looked fine. Fired it up and away she went. Went next door and blew my neighbours driveway out and hauled ***. Not sure what the problem was, maybe some ice got caught up in the pulleys, who knows? Glad she back to working again.
While I was at it I set the levels of the skids as they were too low and not clearing properly.
It had warmed up to -4 with a -11 windchill after lunch and I fixed it in the driveway in the sun so not really too bad. Been in worse lol

Hi guys, I went out at 9:30, fired up the snow blower, made two passes and the dam thing quit chucking snow. Coldest morning of the year of course.
Went over to my neighbour and borrowed his single stage. I must admit it does work good. It's a 6.5 hp so it'll chuck the snow fairly well.
After lunch I hauled my snow blower out and took the guard off the drive belt, everything looked fine. Fired it up and away she went. Went next door and blew my neighbours driveway out and hauled ***. Not sure what the problem was, maybe some ice got caught up in the pulleys, who knows? Glad she back to working again.
While I was at it I set the levels of the skids as they were too low and not clearing properly.
It had warmed up to -4 with a -11 windchill after lunch and I fixed it in the driveway in the sun so not really too bad. Been in worse lol
what kinda snow thrower do you have ?

what kinda snow thrower do you have ?
It's a Craftsman 24" with a 10 hp Briggs. Power steering and heated handles. Big lug tires and 12 years old. Really good shape for it's age and works super.
I got the 24" so it would be easier to get into the garage between the door and the car.

It's a Craftsman 24" with a 10 hp Briggs. Power steering and heated handles. Big lug tires and 12 years old. Really good shape for it's age and works super.

if the engine is still measure in HP instead of CC it truly is one of the last good ones

Still nice and sunny out and gets dark around 5:30 now. Apparently we gain 1.5 minutes of daylight every day.
Cya tomorrow and have a great evening.

Home and put wood in the burner relaxing now.
Just got home from work CF and trying to figure if I wan't to take the rest of the day and make a good dinner or go work on my scamp spoiler and eat a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup.

Just got home from work CF and trying to figure if I wan't to take the rest of the day and make a good dinner or go work on my scamp spoiler and eat a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup.
The spoiler will always be there but your piece of mind may not. Dont feel guilty in taking a break.

20210127_174944.jpg
This is one of my wives recopies that she use to make, sorry it's in bad shape but old and I kinda dripped a few butter spots on it over the years but It's good.

-
Back