Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
BB91A69B-4C7E-42AF-89FE-B8855A04A888.jpeg

Some bondo and splash it and send it down the road I suppose?
And lots of bad welding.
Most people the see it tell me to leave it alone they like it the way it is but I don't think I can live with it not being nicer.
How's the swelling doing? is it better now.

And lots of bad welding.
Most people the see it tell me to leave it alone they like it the way it is but I don't think I can live with it not being nicer.
How's the swelling doing? is it better now.
I assume you're talking about my hands LOL. It's not bad right now but I know he's going to drop me down a bit more. The left shoulder is still bad. The physio is helping the right one for sure. She's told me to hold off on some of the exercises on the left side. Sometimes you don't know where to put it so the severe pain subsides. It'll take your breath away sometimes. The crazy thing is though if I lay on the left side in bed there isn't any pain. Some good news, the stomach pains I have all winter seems to be settling down some. Not perfect but somewhat livable.
And people say "Why don't you like Winter". If they only knew what discomfort it causes me and makes me short tempered. I'll strangle that lying, furry little Bastard if I get my hands on him. lol

I assume you're talking about my hands LOL. It's not bad right now but I know he's going to drop me down a bit more. The left shoulder is still bad. The physio is helping the right one for sure. She's told me to hold off on some of the exercises on the left side. Sometimes you don't know where to put it so the severe pain subsides. It'll take your breath away sometimes. The crazy thing is though if I lay on the left side in bed there isn't any pain. Some good news, the stomach pains I have all winter seems to be settling down some. Not perfect but somewhat livable.
And people say "Why don't you like Winter". If they only knew what discomfort it causes me and makes me short tempered. I'll strangle that lying, furry little Bastard if I get my hands on him. lol
Sorry about the pain that would be hard to live with and can see getting a short temper, I know I would. Do you think a hot bath or a steam bath would help?

Morning all, damn cold one this morning, only 1 lonely degree out there. Brrrrrr....add the wind and it feels like -18 or so. Dang, not looking forward to the day at work.

Morning all, damn cold one this morning, only 1 lonely degree out there. Brrrrrr....add the wind and it feels like -18 or so. Dang, not looking forward to the day at work.
I don't mind the cold as long as it stays outside and I stay inside. lol
I have a breeze way from the house to the garage and keep the garage at 60* so not in the cold unless I take out the trash.

-
Back